I have no problem with Trump's lack of religious beliefs

If I was the only person Trump had to impress, I'd say his biggest mistake was pretending he was religious. It was phoney and that's not him.

aside from his electric policies, Trumps best feature is he's real.

But he isn't real.

He pretends to be religious

His answers on abortion yesterday show he is saying whatever he thinks will get him votes and will change that as needed.

That's my biggest problem with him. I can't believe a thing he promises. He said the only real difference between him and the establishment is his positions on trade. Does that mean he agrees with them on immigration and is just saying what he thinks gets votes? Seems likely.
No. He's against abortion. He may as well be. He doesn't have a womb and all the money in the world. No, he was real in that moment. I liked it. Better than a suckup bullshitter.

Piffle.

About abortion, he gave 4 different answers in four hours.

He's the ultimate suck-up in that he changes according the polls. He has given a whole new meaning to "flip flop".
Ok, so he's not overly passionate on the subject, either way.

I think its a good thing that he's bad at politics.

If I was the only person Trump had to impress, I'd say his biggest mistake was pretending he was religious. It was phoney and that's not him.

But he isn't real.

His answers on abortion yesterday show he is saying whatever he thinks will get him votes and will change that as needed.

That's my biggest problem with him. I can't believe a thing he promises. He said the only real difference between him and the establishment is his positions on trade. Does that mean he agrees with them on immigration and is just saying what he thinks gets votes? Seems likely.
Well, its a bit hard to be real in that environment.

But he isn't real.

No. He's against abortion. He may as well be. He doesn't have a womb and all the money in the world. No, he was real in that moment. I liked it. Better than a suckup bullshitter.

Piffle.

He's the ultimate suck-up in that he changes according the polls. He has given a whole new meaning to "flip flop".
Actually, it was only 3, in less than 2 hours. But you point is valid though your numbers are wrong.

But he isn't real.

Piffle.

Actually, it was only 3, in less than 2 hours. But you point is valid though your numbers are wrong.

One news story I saw said 3 flip flops in 3 hours. The next one say four in four.

By tomorrow, he will have added a few more.

One analysis showed he lies every 5 minutes. Another one showed he lies 91% of the time.

He's wishy washy and weak. All bullies are wishy washy and weak and all bullies try to cover their weakness by being louder and meaner.

I think Trump is like a normal person who has a normal level of religiousness about them. Most people are like that. We don't tend church as often as the local reverend would like us to people do think about spiritual questions quite a lot. We are free to explore them as we want and sometimes we do come to God for various reasons and when we do our belief in God is genuine. I get kind of sick of republican politicians coming out and acting like they go to church almost every minute of the day. Why don't they just do what muslims and get a bible to pray over seven times a day. It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

Do yo lie about it in the same way he does, though?

It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

So what you're saying is "they started it!"

In a way. I don't know if I care or don't care if a candidate is religious or not. I do know that politicians realize that if they win the religious voters over that they can get a lot of votes in their direction. That is when they make great big public events out of going to church. It makes me wonder if they are really a religious person or not.

Wow. You are a genius.

But he isn't real.

Piffle.

Ok, so he's not overly passionate on the subject, either way.

I think its a good thing that he's bad at politics.

Bad at politics?

[Qis notOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 13908528, member: 32558"]

But he isn't real.

Piffle.

One news story I saw said 3 flip flops in 3 hours. The next one say four in four.

By tomorrow, he will have added a few more.

One analysis showed he lies every 5 minutes. Another one showed he lies 91% of the time.

He's wishy washy and weak. All bullies are wishy washy and weak and all bullies try to cover their weakness by being louder and meaner.[/QUOTE]
Bullies are suave and sneaky. They never lose and they always make sure they are safe before they bully. Trump is not a bully. He's a man.

It is funny to watch democrats quickly follow by saying equally fake religious beliefs as if I really believed that any member of the clinton family actually ever attended church in their entire life.

In a way. I don't know if I care or don't care if a candidate is religious or not. I do know that politicians realize that if they win the religious voters over that they can get a lot of votes in their direction. That is when they make great big public events out of going to church. It makes me wonder if they are really a religious person or not.

I find this coming from the side that called Obama a Muslim for the last 7 years.

The question is about morality and Trump lacks in the area.. He is not humble and shows next to no empathic bone in his body...

By Politifact he is a constant liar...

And as for a business man... If he took the money he inherited and put in S&P it would would be worth $8.3bn now... He claims is worth $8.7bn, forbes puts him on $4.5bn... Bloomberg say $2.9bn
Trump wouldn't be sueing them since he lost a case against a reporter in 2011...

Donald Trump Is NOT Happy With the Forbes Estimate of His Net Worth

Can anyone honestly say Trump follows the teachings of Christ? Seriously?

Why would you care if he was religious or not?

I find this coming from the side that called Obama a Muslim for the last 7 years.

The question is about morality and Trump lacks in the area.. He is not humble and shows next to no empathic bone in his body...

And as for a business man... If he took the money he inherited and put in S&P it would would be worth $8.3bn now... He claims is worth $8.7bn, forbes puts him on $4.5bn... Bloomberg say $2.9bn
Trump wouldn't be sueing them since he lost a case against a reporter in 2011...

Indeed, why should anybody, as long as we can hold on to not being a theocracy?

Ted Cruz seems to think it's important. So did Shrub. So did a myriad of other pandering politicians, and so, strangely, does Wikipedia, which always lists "Religion" in a politician's bio, even though it does not list his or her shoe size.

Part of that good ol' Merkin hypocrisy.

Indeed, why should anybody, as long as we can hold on to not being a theocracy?

Ted Cruz seems to think it's important. So did Shrub. So did a myriad of other pandering politicians, and so, strangely, does Wikipedia, which always lists "Religion" in a politician's bio, even though it does not list his or her shoe size.

Part of that good ol' Merkin hypocrisy.

So why should Cowboy Ted care? That is the question. I'm not sure any of the candidates follow the teachings of Christ.

Forum List

Back