I have never seen

so many people who claim to love this country...

in melt down because by a vote of the people...

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

:popcorn:

it happens both ways....

liesmatters is still frothing at the mouth and melting down about regan..... :tongue:

I do think the Right's meltdown over Obama is more over the top than the Left's over Bush. But that's as hollow a statement as one can make, given how shrill and hysterical the Left was last decade. Who has the less mud after wallowing in the gutter isn't a badge of honor.

Maybe I missed them...was there a lot of "I want a divorce" threads like highlighted here from this past year alone? And now this one?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/259179-4-more-days-part-deaux.html#post6264862

Maybe...I'd like to see them if they were.

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

You act as if Obama got some sort of mandate or something.

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Thing is, you libtartds are terrible winners.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.

So you believe that running more conservative candidates than Romney is the answer? I can't wait to see this in the future. Seriously, if Republicans want to stick to that plan, they will get their asses handed to them time and time again. Richard Lugar was not the problem; Richard Mourdock was. If you think Richard Mourdock candidates are what the Republican Party needs more of, please keep sending them your money.

Well, McCain finished 2nd in 2000 so he got the nom in 2008. Romney finished somewhat 2nd in 2008 so he got the nom in 2012. Hopefully, they'll run Santorum in 2016 and we'll have this fight all over again then since obviously he won't win.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg

Well he didnt, conservatives just decided that Romney was too middle of the road for them, and do not forget the third party idiots...

He still did remarkably well against the Obama machine and the media love fest for him.

Plus, I like many others have NOT forgot how you assholes acted for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS because ya didnt like Bush.

you're a liar...

when 9/11 happened, everyone stood behind the president.
you hacks would have tried to impeach him for not listening to the PDB.

when he wanted permission to go into iraq, and lied about WMD's... the left stood behind him... in fact, judy miller put all the administrations lies right into the NY Times...

let me know when you wingnuts do anything to stand behind this president and this country...

except when you have your own way.

and that goes for you, too charlie.

Hate to be an I told you so...but here it is:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/259179-4-more-days-part-deaux.html#post6264862

The funny thing is in a few minutes, these shit-stains will be calling Obama "divisive"; they are the ones wanting to split the country in two since they didn't get their way.

God Bless America.

He's been and will continue to be divisive. Not once has he tried to find a consensus on any issue. No longer matters though, the public should be well aware of that and overwhelming approved all of his ideas. There shouldn't be any attempt to temper any of it.

I don't know how old you are but, if you're over 40, you seem to suffer a selective memory.

the 'illegitimate president' crap took a short hiatus after 911, but not for very long considering. A year later the NY Times, yes them, did a series of articles back checking the work of all consortium's of non partisan and partisan vote counters, you do know the result right? if I have to tell you aide from having posted it in this thread already, that would just make your remarks all the mor ridiculous.

you want to play the succession game as if this means anything more now than it did 20 years ago, who cares, we had to listen to calls just s strident for a rework or derogation of the electoral college, many of which took hold in the results you seee in some states who now apportion their electoral votes.....

OK, first of all, I STILL want to get rid of the electoral college. It's an outdated idea that has caused nothing but trouble since the end of the 19th century.

And my point, in case you missed it, was that there is no contest in this election, either through the electoral or the popular vote.

2.7% is not a landslide, certainly, but it is a significant margin of victory.

And again, I don't remember anyone calling for secession after Bush/Gore, even if many people did call him an "illegitimate President".

And, again, at least in that case, again, there was some cause to call the election into question. So much so that the case had to be decided by the courts.

In this case, there is no question whatsoever.

And yes, I am over 40, and remember 2000 quite well.

you're citing this succession crap as if it means anything in essence different from the same crap from 2000, its whining and bitching and angst from both sides......in reaction to the same crap that went down with the crys of the illegitimate president, they were/are hair brained reactions to the same event 12 years removed and the 'affair' was settled in a month....yet that didn't stop the angst and you know it.

old poker saying; the losers cry deal and the winners chuckle....

and ;

present count-
Obama 62,156,980
Romney 58,805,060

Bush: 62,040,606
Kerry: 59,028,109

51% - 48% both...so who's got /had a mandate? according to the left THEN, not Bush ...today? :lol: please huh. :rolleyes:

they lost.

It is fun watching the meltdown. I figured it would have ended this weekend but apparently we're going to get another week of over-the-top angst from the wing-nuts.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture5203-tumblr-mcu55xgkas1rk5d6vo1-1280.jpg

you're a liar...

when he wanted permission to go into iraq, and lied about WMD's... the left stood behind him... in fact, judy miller put all the administrations lies right into the NY Times...

let me know when you wingnuts do anything to stand behind this president and this country...

Hate to be an I told you so...but here it is:

The funny thing is in a few minutes, these shit-stains will be calling Obama "divisive"; they are the ones wanting to split the country in two since they didn't get their way.

God Bless America.

He's been and will continue to be divisive. Not once has he tried to find a consensus on any issue. No longer matters though, the public should be well aware of that and overwhelming approved all of his ideas. There shouldn't be any attempt to temper any of it.

Yet it's always the right wing loons wanting to divide the country:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/243083-its-time-to-part-ways.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226033-dear-liberals-i-want-a-divorce.html
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/262090-should-the-us-split-up.html

The facts whisper much louder than the old and tired right wing lies.

you're citing this succession crap as if it means anything in essence different from the same crap from 2000, its whining and bitching and angst from both sides......in reaction to the same crap that went down with the crys of the illegitimate president, they were/are hair brained reactions to the same event 12 years removed and the 'affair' was settled in a month....yet that didn't stop the angst and you know it.

and ;

present count-
Obama 62,156,980
Romney 58,805,060

51% - 48% both...so who's got /had a mandate? according to the left THEN, not Bush ...today? :lol: please huh. :rolleyes:

Dude, that's a completely different election. We were talking about 2000.

And yes, the Kerry loss thing was in fact just a bunch of whining.

Bush won that one fair and square.

they lost.

It is fun watching the meltdown. I figured it would have ended this weekend but apparently we're going to get another week of over-the-top angst from the wing-nuts.

Certainly as long as the many news programs are doing a post-mortem on the election.

Of course here on USMB we do have a large contingent of hyper-partisan rightist ideologues that likely won’t let up for weeks, in some cases until the end of the president’s second term.

they lost.

you're a liar...

talk about BrontoHackaSaurus...so tell us Jillian what did you do to get behind Bush?

Please name just 3 issues that here at USMB, you supported Bush on, as of oh, 2 months ago you couldn't name one.....

and ;

present count-
Obama 62,156,980
Romney 58,805,060

Dude, that's a completely different election. We were talking about 2000.

And yes, the Kerry loss thing was in fact just a bunch of whining.

Bush won that one fair and square.

:eusa_eh:then what was the 2.7% remark in reference too?

they lost.

I'm not about to read all the replies to this, I can guess at what has been said.......

Bush did not start two unnecessary wars. We were attacked by people that Afghanistan was protecting. And IMHO Iraq regime change was policy of the USA since Clinton. Bush followed through. I will grant you that he screwed up by listening to Rommney. We never should have been in either for longer than 6 to 12 months.....

But that is the past today we the people elected the same leadership (Obama, Reid, Boehner) and expect different results......... Simply not going to happen.... So the future? more of the same...

You asked for it you got it.....

Last edited:

they lost.

I'm not about to read all the replies to this, I can guess at what has been said.......

Bush did not start two unnecessary wars. We were attacked by people that Afghanistan was protecting. And IMHO Iraq regime change was police of the USA since Clinton. Bush followed through. I will grant you that he screwed up by listening to Rommney. We never should have been in either for longer than 6 to 12 months.....

But that is the past today we the people elected the same leadership (Obama, Reid, Boehner) and expect different results......... Simply not going to happen.... So the future? more of the same...

You asked for it you got it.....

Ollie, what's been amusing is agreeing with the fact that Obama won and saying that the House should back all of his plans. Seems both sides are fearful. Right that they'll be seen capitulating, left that they'll own what they bought. Go figure.

they lost.

Certainly as long as the many news programs are doing a post-mortem on the election.

Of course here on USMB we do have a large contingent of hyper-partisan rightist ideologues that likely won’t let up for weeks, in some cases until the end of the president’s second term.

Yeah we have to have more bets in 2016 to finish the house cleaning.

they lost.

you're a liar...

No, everyone did NOT stand behind the president. They started that very same day justifying an attack on the United States and sought to BLAME Bush, as they have every single day since then.

The thing that a leftwards person most often accuses you of is a mirror unto themselves. You're a wingnut. A screeching, flapping one....but because in your little cell in the city you're surrounded by screeching flapping extremists just like you, you see the outside world as strange.

Think of the crazy people in the asylum who shriek and point and scream and run...and they are accepted as normal inside the asylum....that is what the democrat party is. You've become so corrupt, dishonest, and criminal that there's no way to deal with you except just to shut you out.

Unfortunately, we waited too long. Well, I didn't...but the "moderates" certainly...including both Bushes who should have never uttered the word "compromise".

Forum List

Back