I have never seen

The meltdown after Katrina was way worse. :lol:

how horrible.. people actually gave a damn that they left people in that stadium to die.

:cuckoo:
You're not fooling anyone.... You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, princess.

Obviously.....because Long Island is fucked and the MSM doesn't give a flying fuck.

All they want to do is tax the rich.

That solves everything.

The meltdown after Katrina was way worse. :lol:

how horrible.. people actually gave a damn that they left people in that stadium to die.

You're not fooling anyone.... You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself, princess.

Like you give a shit about anything other than being a big fish in a little pond on an anonymous message board
:rofl:

what a pathetic figure you are and the best part, is you are clueless to how many of your 'friends' here laugh at you behind your back. Dante is one of the few who call you on your shit in public (I miss Gunny ,, he had your number)

now run along and play your power games....loser

Last edited:

Like you give a shit about anything other than being a big fish in a little pond on an anonymous message board
:rofl:

what a pathetic figure you are and the best part, is you are clueless to how many of your 'friends' here laugh at you behind your back. Dante is one of the few who call you on your shit in public (I miss Gunny ,, he had your number)

now run along and play your power games....loser

like randian idiots care about anyone but themselves. :lmao:

you can pretend that's true... radian toon.
Yeah?...How many storm victims are there camping with you until they get their power back?

Oh yeah...FEMA's job...After all, what do you pay your taxes for? :rolleyes:

And Jill managed to STILL bitch about Bush in her OP talking about how some people just can't let go...

LOLz~

Something like 15 million less people voted, Obama won but the country lost. 4 more years of Bush era policies under a Democrat, this sucks.

And Jill managed to STILL bitch about Bush in her OP talking about how some people just can't let go...

LOLz~

Something like 15 million less people voted, Obama won but the country lost. 4 more years of Bush era policies under a Democrat, this sucks.

facts aren't the same as whining.

but you guys are doing a truly admirable job of melting down.

i'm just having fun watching

:popcorn:

p.s. if they didn't vote, er... they don't get a say.

LOLz~

facts aren't the same as whining.

but you guys are doing a truly admirable job of melting down.

i'm just having fun watching

p.s. if they didn't vote, er... they don't get a say.
Figures you'd find something self indulgent to do instead of helping your neighbors.

so many people who claim to love this country...

in melt down because by a vote of the people...

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

they sit there in meltdown. it's hysterical.

it happens both ways....

liesmatters is still frothing at the mouth and melting down about regan..... :tongue:

they lost.

happens. it sucks. we lived with baby bush while he started two unnecessary wars... let the religious right do crazy stuff like they did with terry schiavo... and ran our economy into the ground... for 8 years... AFTER he was appointed president by the supreme court.

yet when the wackos lose because their regressive, reactionary platform skeeved normal people...

I have, and so have you Jillian, You are just an dishonest Partisan Hack.

when Bush was re-elected the Left was every bit as pissed and Vocal as the right is now.

the left and the right meltdown

Dante never has melted down over an election lost or stolen.

but thank you for equating your group with the far left

:thewave:

You still think I am part of the Far right?

lol

I thought you were smarter than that.

My rage is focused Squarely on the party that managed to lose to a President with Terrible Economic Numbers, and a Failure of Leadership. Not at the other side, and not at the American People.

You wont hear me railing about how stupid Americans are like Libs did when Bush Won the Second time. I'll reserving my Railing and Bitching for those who Deserve it. The Right wing of the Republican Party that made an Obama Second Term a Reality.

Last edited:
you can pretend that's true... radian toon.
Yeah?...How many storm victims are there camping with you until they get their power back?

Oh yeah...FEMA's job...After all, what do you pay your taxes for? :rolleyes:

FEMA is tasked w/ rebuilding infrastructure? :eusa_eh:

shhhhhh... he's on a roll.

john_belushi_sweatshirt_animal_house.jpg

they lost.

it happens both ways....

liesmatters is still frothing at the mouth and melting down about regan..... :tongue:

truthdoesntmatter is one person. this is a thing of beauty ... a veritable tsunami of rightwingnut angst.

:D

they lost.

it happens both ways....

truthdoesntmatter is one person. this is a thing of beauty ... a veritable tsunami of rightwingnut angst.

oh i am sure, and have zero doubt, more liberal leaning boards spew just as much shit and crazy angst. You just feel out numbered here. :tongue: Political boards are what they are.....

Jillian, I just remember all the screaming and whining from the left on how "they wuz robbed". Both of Bush's victories showed the same angst....gloat all you want...it's politics and nothing more. I just have to wait for all the taxes that are coming over the next two years....that's all I'm waiting for.

it happens both ways....

oh i am sure, and have zero doubt, more liberal leaning boards spew just as much shit and crazy angst. You just feel out numbered here. :tongue: Political boards are what they are.....

this isn't a liberal board... it's not even a balanced board anymore.

don't be wrecking my zen, girl.

this isn't a liberal board... it's not even a balanced board anymore.

don't be wrecking my zen, girl.

that's my point.... i am sure on more liberal boards....they spew just as much shit. :D

Forum List

Back