“i have inherited nothing”

The pampered scion is a unmitigating liar.

There's a whole lotta that going on in the pampered scion world.

They start out as designated runners on third base, they get walked home and then they tell the world they hit a home run.

They know perfectly well they're liars.

Just like Obama, eh? going to elite private schools is not exactly coming from the wrong side of the tracks.

No, no, Obama's grandmother and grandfather were just scraping by. It's true! Michelle Obama said so!

smiliesnicker2.gif

Yeah, Romney earned his way from nothing to the very top. All on his own. lol.

He really never said that.

Sure, he had some help...

But it is not just "getting there"...it is being able to stay there...even when the help is gone.

I had many a client that inherited the family business....and came to me becuase they were about to lose what thier parents had turning a profit for decades.

Yeah, Romney earned his way from nothing to the very top. All on his own. lol.

He really never said that.

Sure, he had some help...

But it is not just "getting there"...it is being able to stay there...even when the help is gone.

I had many a client that inherited the family business....and came to me becuase they were about to lose what thier parents had turning a profit for decades.

Right, staying there is an issue. That's why the system we have which is geared towards helping rich people stay rich.

have you ever noticed it is always those that make alot of money that are not union friendly that are at fault? Notice, ball players, hollywood celebs, Dem members of Congress, etc. are never called out unless they happen to speak out against lib policies, even though they can make millions a season, millions a film, millions a term, etc.

Forum List

Back