I have come around--we should BAN these instruments of crime

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Everyone is vulnerable to potential assault with these things.

That is why I now support banning penises.

We really need to ban and confiscate these "assault" weapons from everyone.

It's the only way to stop sexual assault.

Let's all cone together and IMMEDIATELY ban "guns"

TastyCornyCrow-size_restricted.gif

Cool. Let's start with yours first. What method of removal would you prefer, ripping it off, cutting it off, or tying a cord around it and cutting off the blood flow so it just falls off? (Although, in your case, cord might not be required, thread might be sufficient.)
I was about to write a rope and a tall tree but you made a great argument that it would be impossible for the lack of size for many… on the right…

Cool. Let's start with yours first. What method of removal would you prefer, ripping it off, cutting it off, or tying a cord around it and cutting off the blood flow so it just falls off? (Although, in your case, cord might not be required, thread might be sufficient.)
No. I have REAL guns so I can stop your pervy peen-snatching ass.

I’m pretty sure that owning a gun already means a man has no penis and has to compensate. So penises already are kinda banned

Everyone is vulnerable to potential assault with these things.

That is why I now support banning penises.

We really need to ban and confiscate these "assault" weapons from everyone.

It's the only way to stop sexual assault.

Let's all cone together and IMMEDIATELY ban "guns"

TastyCornyCrow-size_restricted.gif
Look, let's get something straight here. Assault rifles are good for little more than mass shootings. And even then, only good if you have a cowardly police force that waits around for backup and the victims bleed out. In the Texas shooting, the grandmother was shot in the head, she is still alive. The border patrol agent that killed the shooter was shot in the head, he is still alive.'

The assault is the gun industries most profitable product. And funny you mention penises, because pretty much anyone that would purchase an assault rifle, specifically, the AR-15 chambered in .223, is merely compensating for their tiny ass little pecker. I mean the Texas shooter was a cross dressing transgender, if you own an AR-15, that is the category you fit in.

Forum List

Back