I have changed my mind about Trump

Trump means a Democratic president and Senate and liberal majority on SCOTUS.

If it comes to Hillary v Trump, I'm voting for Hillary. And I really, really don't want to vote for Hillary. I want the Clintons to go away forever. I won't vote for her if anyone other than Trump is the nominee.

He is an unstable divisive demagogue who should be nowhere near the button.

Even if I agreed with everything Trump said, I wouldn't vote for him.
You were going to vote for a soda banning gun grabbing jew so this is no surprise. You are worse than a RINO. You and Jake deserve each other :)

If it comes to Hillary v Trump, I'm voting for Hillary. And I really, really don't want to vote for Hillary. I want the Clintons to go away forever. I won't vote for her if anyone other than Trump is the nominee.

He is an unstable divisive demagogue who should be nowhere near the button.

Even if I agreed with everything Trump said, I wouldn't vote for him.
You were going to vote for a soda banning gun grabbing jew so this is no surprise. You are worse than a RINO. You and Jake deserve each other :)
Trump wants end the Free Trade agreements.............so he must choose Hillary or the gig is up for some on that aspect..........as they rally around a candidate that proposes a 16% VAT.

He wants to restore European pride, which scares you because you're a Jew. That's the only reason you oppose him, don't come up with other reasons out of your ass.
This is the United States of America not Europe dumb ass.

Americans have European heritage, another way of saying white heritage, dumbass.
America is about America not Europeans whatever color they are dicksmack.

White Americans and White Europeans are victims of the same scheme, asswipe.

Lowlifes like you represent The Racist Paradox: Racists think they're better than everyone else because of their race, but everyone else in their race thinks they're scum.

You're a racist Jew who hates white people. Your Jewish tribe is a supremacist one, that regards themselves as 'chosen', and believe they're entitled to a land because of their ethnicity. That's racist, and you support Israel. And you wonder why people despise you, hypocrite.

This is the United States of America not Europe dumb ass.

Americans have European heritage, another way of saying white heritage, dumbass.

Lowlifes like you represent The Racist Paradox: Racists think they're better than everyone else because of their race, but everyone else in their race thinks they're scum.

You're a racist Jew who hates white people. Your Jewish tribe is a supremacist one, that regards themselves as 'chosen', and believe they're entitled to a land because of their ethnicity. That's racist, and you support Israel. And you wonder why people despise you, hypocrite.
Says the ultra racist.

Says the ultra racist.

I'm not a supremacist, I believe in preserving the white race, a defensive measure. Jews believe in supremacy, as we see in Israel, but also in the US where they want to alter demographics and make white's a minority. They already manipulate much of the masses into supporting this, since they want total rule in the country.

Says the ultra racist.
The real question is who don't you think is a racist...............It would be a much shorter list.

And the racists love them sum racism.

I am white and do not feel threatend.

Why do you guys feel that way?

I don't feel threatened........you need to look in the mirror bro...........I'm not the one calling everyone who doesn't agree with you racist.

'''

I don't feel threatened........you need to look in the mirror bro...........I'm not the one calling everyone who doesn't agree with you racist.
Yep, you do. You are a white nationalist and afraid of your shadow. Tell us how you have been held back by anti-white racism.

C'mon, Jake, don't you ever have an original thought? And while you're working on it, tell us about your White Guilt...

C'mon, Jake, don't you ever have an original thought? And while you're working on it, tell us about your White Guilt...
And your arguments and attack define your weakness and failure. So you believe in an anti-white conspiracy to deny you . . . what? Grow up.

'''

Yep, you do. You are a white nationalist and afraid of your shadow. Tell us how you have been held back by anti-white racism.
I excel because I strive to achieve................I don't make excuses...........I make choices...........and so have they...............Again the list would be shorter on who you don't consider to be racist. Right out of the Dem Playbook Fakey.

'''

I excel because I strive to achieve................I don't make excuses...........I make choices...........and so have they...............Again the list would be shorter on who you don't consider to be racist. Right out of the Dem Playbook Fakey.
Right out of the mainstream GOP mission: we don't tolerate racists in our ranks.

'''

Right out of the mainstream GOP mission: we don't tolerate racists in our ranks.
Again..........your saying it is so doesn't make it so...........and the establishment buys and sells whore politicians.........you support that.....and quite frankly go pick your whore to vote for.................which will be Hillary........have you bought your Hillary bumper sticker yet.

Forum List

Back