"I Have Black/White/Hispanic/Asian Friends"

I laughed anyway. So you've given up on your theory of my being a foreigner and now I'm merely a racist. How pat.
Oh no, you're not an American either. At least not originally.

You and Jake, on this issue: Dumb and Dumber.
That's nice kid, now go have some borscht or something.

Do you imagine Germans can easily conjure words like decipher, yokel and, well, "conjure"? Oh, and know not to use "dangling prepositions"?

Do you know anyone with a vocabulary above seventh grade?
Online thesauruses are free and easy to use, plus you have misused those kind of terms more often than not.

I'm done arguing this. You are what you are and we both know what that is.

Have a nice day comrade.

If you continue on lying about me, wait til you find out the lies I make up about you. Comrade Dumb and Dumber

See, I told you that you were well read. Your preposition is actually an indefinite pronoun, but thanks for trying. Be proud of your birth place, Sue.

I laughed anyway. So you've given up on your theory of my being a foreigner and now I'm merely a racist. How pat.
Oh no, you're not an American either. At least not originally.

You and Jake, on this issue: Dumb and Dumber.
That's nice kid, now go have some borscht or something.

Do you imagine Germans can easily conjure words like decipher, yokel and, well, "conjure"? Oh, and know not to use "dangling prepositions"?

Do you know anyone with a vocabulary above seventh grade?
Online thesauruses are free and easy to use, plus you have misused those kind of terms more often than not.

I'm done arguing this. You are what you are and we both know what that is.

Have a nice day comrade.

Analysis?

I don't read Unkotare. He is Japanese, has trouble grasping English at times, and he is even harder headed than you, Sue. But you are sweet.

You write well, Sue, for a RT stringer.

What's that, Russian Times?

"Everything I don't like is Russian!!!"

You folks are such a deep disappointment, Jakey. Not only Dumb and Dumber, but the propensity to follow each other over the cliff into Bandwagon Thinking is deeply unAmerican. Sickening, disappointing, disgusting. You should be ashamed. I'm ashamed for you.

Be ashamed all you want, because it reveals you don't get what it means to be American.

You 'fess up first. Unlike so many of the Alt Right here, I am honest. I will tell you when you tell me. Be honest.

If there’s one thing ‘Fakey’ is NOT, it’s honest.

He must realize by now that he cannot support his claim, but he lacks the character to just admit it.

If there’s one thing ‘Fakey’ is NOT, it’s honest.

He must realize by now that he cannot support his claim, but he lacks the character to just admit it.

Of course he cannot and I believe he knows he's wrong. I have little respect for those who cannot admit they're wrong. I think because I love learning too much to respect that. You can't learn a darn thing if you cannot face your mistakes. That's baseline.

You 'fess up first. Unlike so many of the Alt Right here, I am honest. I will tell you when you tell me. Be honest.

I have already said. Born and raised in the Midwest; lived here all my life. I won't tell you precisely in what state because creeps on the internet, sorry. However, close to the 45th parallel.

Forum List

Back