"I Have Black/White/Hispanic/Asian Friends"

Maybe it DOES mean something that Charles Murray is married to an Asian.. Is THIS what you stew about day after day??? There could be several IMPORTANT meanings.
Just furthers my point in that white people having non white friends means nothing terms of whether they are racist
1) The work that Murray did is motivated strictly by scientific inquiry. USUALLY, that doesn't have a predetermined bias to it.
OK. So how do you know what motivated Murray to do the book ? And if what you say is true that there is no bias then that means white people are smarter (on average) than black people

So the question I always ask all the guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are is - What do you with race of people who are intellectually inferior ?
2) Cynically and hysterically funny if he DID that work as a kind of dating research just to a find a woman from a SMARTER race.. :rolleyes:
:eusa_dance:
I have no idea what you're talking about here

Anytime time someone tells me they’re not racist because they have black friends, I always say. “Oh, yeah? Call them on the phone right now. I want to speak to them.”

That's a neat service you offer. Could have a lot of fun with that. Are you a ranking officer in the "conformance and compliance office" of the Black Power Militia or sumthing?

I sure wouldn't want any black friends that are not pedigreed and certified black by a recognized agency.. Do you handle mutts as well?
What does it mean to be a white person ?

Your assertions are only that and do not prove that you are a native born American. I commend you on your studies, particularly your reading lists. You are almost flawless, but the syntax and diction give you away.

... If you have some kind of degree in linguistics ...)

He most certainly does not. Amateurs shouldn’t play at linguistics.
No, I don't. But I speak enough of several languages to get by and have been lotsa places and talked to enough people to know I can spot a native speaker vs a non native.

Obviously not. Which is hilarious.
Keep up that front, I know what you are.

Do you? What am I? I'm waiting with bated breath here.

Paul is just another troll.

When I learned he supports raping people he doesn't like because of their race, I decided to ignore him. He is responsible for the state of his soul. I won't be a part of it.

No, I don't. But I speak enough of several languages to get by and have been lotsa places and talked to enough people to know I can spot a native speaker vs a non native.

A racist.

And apparently not a very bright one of you've already lost track of what we were talking about.

A racist.

And apparently not a very bright one of you've already lost track of what we were talking about.

I laughed anyway. So you've given up on your theory of my being a foreigner and now I'm merely a racist. How pat.

A racist.

I laughed anyway. So you've given up on your theory of my being a foreigner and now I'm merely a racist. How pat.
Oh no, you're not an American either. At least not originally.

No, SweetSue is not a born in America American. Her syntax and diction prove that. She is extremely well read. Give credit where credit is due.

Your assertions are only that and do not prove that you are a native born American. I commend you on your studies, particularly your reading lists. You are almost flawless, but the syntax and diction give you away.

Waiting for your analysis.

No, SweetSue is not a born in America American. Her syntax and diction prove that. She is extremely well read. Give credit where credit is due.

Hey Jake, still obsessed with my language huh? Gonna give up your credentials so we can know what university to laugh at?

(uh oh dangling preposition there. Better figure out what nation I learned that in!! Uganda maybe?)

A racist.

You and Jake, on this issue: Dumb and Dumber.

Waiting for your analysis.

I really hope these yokels dropped a boatload of money into their education. I honestly do.

A racist.

That's nice kid, now go have some borscht or something.

A racist.

We're waiting for your analysis of my language that proves I'm a foreigner. Or is it just difficult for you to decipher anything above a fourth grade reading level?

Wait, is decipher too difficult a word? It means "Figure out", see.

A racist.

I also used the word "yokel". Did that set you over the edge too?

Here's a link for you:

Definition of YOKEL

A racist.

We're waiting for your analysis of my language that proves I'm a foreigner. Or is it just difficult for you to decipher anything above a fourth grade reading level?

Yeah, no. It doesn't. It means to decode or understand. Also, if English were your first language you would have said "to figure out" and would know a comma doesn't go there, especially since you are supposed to be this very educated and well read person.

A racist.

Do you imagine Germans can easily conjure words like decipher, yokel and, well, "conjure"? Oh, and know not to use "dangling prepositions"?

Do you know anyone with a vocabulary above seventh grade?

Yeah, no. It doesn't. It means to decode or understand. Also, if English were your first language you would have said "to figure out" and would know a comma doesn't go there, especially since you are supposed to be this very educated and well read person.

Yes, a comma can go there, sweetheart.

This is hilarious, trolling you when you're so wrong. Why can't you just admit, hey, I'm an idiot about this woman because I don't recognize a 7th grade vocabulary? Also I did not say I am well read. I believe that was your Dumb and Dumber pal Jakey.

A racist.

Do you imagine Germans can easily conjure words like decipher, yokel and, well, "conjure"? Oh, and know not to use "dangling prepositions"?

Do you know anyone with a vocabulary above seventh grade?
Online thesauruses are free and easy to use, plus you have misused those kind of terms more often than not.

I'm done arguing this. You are what you are and we both know what that is.

Have a nice day comrade.

Not only that but this is informal writing on a message board. You realize that, right? I'm not going to babysit commas for Dumb and Dumber here, lol

Forum List

Back