I have been informed...

that people I don't know are starting threads about me on a message board that is unfamiliar to me.

How fucking cool is that? :lol:

That is VERY fuckin cool!!!

That's almost as cool as my situation...

Terral told me that, while he was abducted, the Martians were having round table discussions about me and asking each other "What Would Xotoxi Do?"

P. F. Rad!!!
:clap2:We are both teh awesome in fantasy land. :thup:

Waay to rain on my parade

You mean this one?

beginning.jpg

You know where they need a dyke march?

New Orleans.

Ravi was really proud...

...until she realized that the forum on which she was mentioned was a forum for expectant Indian mothers to discuss boy baby names.

that people I don't know are starting threads about me on a message board that is unfamiliar to me.

I have been informed (by a bitter newbie, no less) that I don't know how rep works, I simply turned mine off so I can't get a -1 from her, because I'm afraid, and all I ever get are neg reps, and that she's received dozens and dozens of PMs about me just in the couple days that she's been here, even tho I was gone for a good week...

Weird.
LOL! I have been informed that on the message board in question they have also discussed your fright of neg reps and have also stated that you turned off your rep so you wouldn't receive any...and so have I!

Aren't we just special. You can do almost 200 points of damage to them, whereas I can do less than 150.. I wonder if that makes you more afraid of a -1, or me... :eusa_eh:

Oh, and oops.. I repped you while yours was turned off.. I wonder if it took...:eusa_whistle:

I have been informed (by a bitter newbie, no less) that I don't know how rep works, I simply turned mine off so I can't get a -1 from her, because I'm afraid, and all I ever get are neg reps, and that she's received dozens and dozens of PMs about me just in the couple days that she's been here, even tho I was gone for a good week...

Weird.

I was negONE'd be the same aformentioned trollop...and instead of slapping her with -87, I calmly yet sternly warned her not do to it again.

We will see if my stern warning worked.

OMG it did and I repped you back.

I wondered why my rep kept creeping up after I turned it off.

It means you're a bitch and no one likes you. But you knew that, right?
:evil: Waay to rain on my parade, tard. I bet no one on the internet talks about you EVAH!

Hell, people talk about me from years ago! Still, I don't know about threads on boards I don't know of. Gee, it's really like your reputation precedes you! :eek:

Forum List

Back