I have a question about the 2nd amendment:

Ok you got me on that one but that was before the 2nd amendment am I correct?

I had to Google that one, the revolution war was over in 1783 and the second amendment was made into law 1791

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. On December 15, 1791, the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments to the Constitution) was adopted, having been ratified by three-fourths of the states.

So with those facts in mind how come us "militia" don't get free guns, ammo and training on how to use them from the U.S. government?
Again, what does the militia have to do with the .gov?

A well regulated militia comes to mind, meaning the government should give us weapons to defend the U.S.A. if our military can't
Why? The militia has zero to do with the .gov......

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Army, Navy,Marines, Air force and coast guard.

It says a "well regulated militia" that's us the citizens of last resort ..

I had to Google that one, the revolution war was over in 1783 and the second amendment was made into law 1791

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. On December 15, 1791, the Bill of Rights (the first ten amendments to the Constitution) was adopted, having been ratified by three-fourths of the states.

So with those facts in mind how come us "militia" don't get free guns, ammo and training on how to use them from the U.S. government?

A well regulated militia comes to mind, meaning the government should give us weapons to defend the U.S.A. if our military can't

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

The militia is not part of the .gov.......in any way, shape, or form.....

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Exactly, so why would us the citizens need a free gun? You go get one, because it's your right and when the time comes you use it to push the government back.

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Exactly, so why would us the citizens need a free gun? You go get one, because it's your right and when the time comes you use it to push the government back.

I don't know because what about the poor folks who can't afford a $800 dollar glock 9mm at least?

They are apart of the militia, shouldn't they be well armed to take on any foe, domestic or foreign?

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

I don't know because what about the poor folks who can't afford a $800 dollar glock 9mm at least?

They are apart of the militia, shouldn't they be well armed to take on any foe, domestic or foreign?
Uh, no. What they can do is use what they have. Actually having a fire arm isn't a qualifier for being in the militia. You can cook some dinner, you can bring in some firewood, hell you can go fight with a lead pipe. There's no minimum for actually being in the militia the government must provide you.

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Uh, no. What they can do is use what they have. Actually having a fire arm isn't a qualifier for being in the militia. You can cook some dinner, you can bring in some firewood, hell you can go fight with a lead pipe. There's no minimum for actually being in the militia the government must provide you.

But again for the tenth time " a well regulated militia"

In my book it means poor folks get free guns and ammo by the us government.

How can anyone be well regulated if not the means to do so?

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Seriously dude the 2 nd amendment means to fight with a lead pipe?

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Why? What does the .gov have to do with the militia?

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

The government is the one trying to restrict, and disarm the militia.

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Seriously dude the 2 nd amendment means to fight with a lead pipe?
No, it means you can have anything up to and including a firearm. The firearm being the most powerful thing you can have is available to you. It in no way means the government must provide you with one.

The government is the one trying to restrict, and disarm the militia.
I agree however, the .gov has no power to do so.....

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

Because it's not the right to the most powerful weapon available for free.. It's the right to go get one if you want and have the means to get it.

When it says a well regulated militia how come the U.S. government don't give us the "militia" free M-16's and the training to use them ? Like Switzerland- they give away free ammo and one in two Swiss owns a gun.I mean they give free Obama phones, food stamps and such that's not even an amendment or in the Bill of rights how come not free guns ?

The U.S. government should give it's citizens :

Free guns

Free ammo

And the training to use them.

Per the second amendment..
The militia has zero to do with the .gov.....and the .gov has zero to do with the militia.....

Again it says a "well regulated militia" wich is us, so we should get free guns.

the government never supplied the guns for the militia

the people brought them from home or where ever they had them hid

as well as a knapsack ball and power

Ok you got me on that one but that was before the 2nd amendment am I correct?

it is the militia statutes

besides a gun

also suppy yourselves with bayonet 2 flints

How do you figure?

Again

There is militia

And

anyone can make a slamfire in your garage in a couple of hours

Forum List

Back