i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

[Once again, ranting is pointless. If you want to be effective, use yourself an example of why abortion is not such a bad idea.

Yawn, frankly, that was kind of a childish joke when Dan Akroyd said it in the 1970's...

Duly noted you lack the intelligence to address my point.

One more time, if the GOP is really so against abortion, and aren't just using it to fool STUPID PEOPLE into voting against their own economic interests, then why is abortion still legal?

Depends. Is he responsible for ........... fruitcake?
no the baby murdering left is responsible for fruit cake .[/QUOTE

Right wingers don't care about children. Look at how the right reacts to any national health care initiative. Thousand of children die each year from lack of health care. Whenever there's an initiative to cut programs for medicaid or anything else that can help the poor, there's usually a republican behind it. If republicans want to whine about paying taxes, fine.
You guys honor the unborn because it doesn't cost you any money. Once that baby is born? Screw him/her. Let their lazy freeloading parents provide for it. You hypocrites. Even doing it just before Christmas. Think Jesus would be a republican tea bagger marching against health care if he were here?

[Once again, ranting is pointless. If you want to be effective, use yourself an example of why abortion is not such a bad idea.

Yawn, frankly, that was kind of a childish joke when Dan Akroyd said it in the 1970's...

One more time, if the GOP is really so against abortion, and aren't just using it to fool STUPID PEOPLE into voting against their own economic interests, then why is abortion still legal?
That Dan Akroyd addressed this point 40 years ago does not mean it is any less poignant. You are about the best example I can fathom of an argument for abortion.

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

If he was aborted neither you nor he would have ever known the difference so what's your point?
the point is that if he had been aborted he would never have had the chance to decide to become successful chef,or had the chance to overcome the fact that he was an orphan !!! does someone else have the right to destroy him before he takes his first breath ??

And he wouldn't know the difference.

Him being an orphan has nothing to do with whether or not he was, or could have been aborted as a fetus.

Right wingers don't care about children. Look at how the right reacts to any national health care initiative. Thousand of children die each year from lack of health care. Whenever there's an initiative to cut programs for medicaid or anything else that can help the poor, there's usually a republican behind it. If republicans want to whine about paying taxes, fine.
You guys honor the unborn because it doesn't cost you any money. Once that baby is born? Screw him/her. Let their lazy freeloading parents provide for it. You hypocrites. Even doing it just before Christmas. Think Jesus would be a republican tea bagger marching against health care if he were here?

Everyone cares about children

All the nonsense about the left hating babies and the right hating children is just that, nonsense.

That Dan Akroyd addressed this point 40 years ago does not mean it is any less poignant. You are about the best example I can fathom of an argument for abortion.

So you are conceding you don't mind being lied to on this issue, then?

If he was aborted neither you nor he would have ever known the difference so what's your point?
the point is that if he had been aborted he would never have had the chance to decide to become successful chef,or had the chance to overcome the fact that he was an orphan !!! does someone else have the right to destroy him before he takes his first breath ??

Him being an orphan has nothing to do with whether or not he was, or could have been aborted as a fetus.
what if a late term partial birth abortion was carried out on him ?? it is a known fact that these infants flinch in pain when the rod is jammed into their skulls .

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

If there was a way to know he'd befriend you, I'd say yes, he should have been aborted.

what if a late term partial birth abortion was carried out on him ?? it is a known fact that these infants flinch in pain when the rod is jammed into their skulls .

What if.....

You're changing the parameters of your argument.

What if.....

you and your kind will never agree that an unborn child has a right to life !!

What if.....

you and your kind will never agree that an unborn child has a right to life !!

You have no clue as to my stance on abortion you are assuming what my position is because I am pointing out the flaws in your argument.

Depends. Is he responsible for ........... fruitcake?
no the baby murdering left is responsible for fruit cake .[/QUOTE

Link? Thousands of children each year die in the united states from lack of healthcare?

I agree its fucking sick to try and control the insides of another human being agaist their will

Youre claiming to own the right to life of the unborn child. It isnt about owning your insides you think you have the right to decide who is born or not.
I think Youre violating those babies right to life with that mindset, and its a Human rights violation or will you stoop so low as to say its not Human life thats taken in abortions?

Abortion should be legal, only for the purposes of saving the mothers own life. The morning after pill is available, can we stop this brutal practice already? If you get pregnant, its because of your actions, outside of being raped ofcourse.

You just dont want to lose the right to play god it seems. One sick puppy.

Last edited:

I agree its fucking sick to try and control the insides of another human being agaist their will

Youre claiming to own the right to life of the unborn child. It isnt about owning your insides you think you have the right to decide who is born or not.
I think Youre violating those babies right to life with that mindset, and its a Human rights violation or will you stoop so low as to say its not Human life thats taken in abortions?

Abortion should be legal, only for the purposes of saving the mothers own life. The morning after pill is available, can we stop this brutal practice already? If you get pregnant, its because of your actions, outside of being raped ofcourse.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

C
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Every single emotional appeal proponents use to villify anti-abortion positions can be reversed on them.

Forum List

Back