i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

The only one who should be making that decision is the person most effected by the decision.

The person in whom the fetus will require harbor in their body to develop into a human baby.

Without this persons mouth, eyes ,nose, cheeks, jaw, chin, neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, fingers, chest, lungs, heart, blood, stomach, intestines, sphincter, hips, legs, knees, feet, toes to name a few have the most at stake to finish the job.

That person gets to deside not you

your force will NEVER be enough

That should have been his mother's choice, not yours.
damn you and your kind are bags of shit !!! why not kill the kid after he or she is born ??maybe if libbs try hard enough you will pass a law and be able to murder the child before you cut the umbilical cord !! since according to your logic it is still attached to the mother why not ??

Dude, do you really think there's a woman out there who endures 9 months of pregnancy and then says, "Fuck it, have an abortion".

When a Late Abortion is performed, it's usually because something has gone horribly wrong. An frankly, people like you need to Mind Your Own Business.

None of the women I know "ENDURED" a pregnancy. They were happy to be the future mother of a new life, and looked forward to do it again, health and age permitting.

Ending pregnancy, i.e. abortion, because it is too hard to "ENDURE" is a coward's way out and the only legal way of being accomplice to murder.

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

The adoption system was vastly different 50 years ago. People actually cared about those children. They weren't perfect but they tried.

If he was put into an orphanage in today's world, he'd be either dead or on drugs by the time he was fifteen, and probably a lifetime criminal by 18.

Part of the whole abortion issue is that our adoption system doesn't care about the kids in it. Neither do Americans; they'd rather adopt from Asia or Europe than from America. If our adoption system was good, fixed, and viable, then abortion wouldn't even be an issue.

Your friend should count his blessings every day. He's one of the lucky ones.

Anecdotal situations are terrific for examining extremely complex issues!!. By looking at a single example, we can often clarify are views on the millions of vastly different situations.

Like looking at one snowflake and assuming all snowflakes will look the same.

Brilliant. You're a genius. We should elect you mayor of New Shit-For-Brains County.
and every abortion whether late or early term is not because of a medical reason OH SUCKER OF 10 THOUSAND COCKS !!

maybe we should solve this problem by letting people control their own insides?

You men control your gonads.

a well placed rubber band arround your nut sack in the right place couls solve every one of you mens concerns.

that involves your insides so its all yours to control

I don't have a very strong opinion either way on the OP's friend, but ask me about JoeB and I become very pro-choice.

Wow, so much hate for someone you don't know and never met.... H mmmmm...

Sounds like you have serious psychological problems that go beyond your love of greed.
It's not hate there Joe. I really don't know you. It's merely a visceral revulsion to pathological and chronic whiners.

Honestly, it sounds like you have some serious problems, guy.

When people disagree with me, I usually shrug it off, but that's what an adult does.

i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

No. He should have been adopted or maybe ran away to join the circus.

You do NOT own the flesh of women.

You will NEVER own our insides.

I still feel like any species capable of calculus shouldn't be aborted.
But you're right. I'm not a woman, so my say in the matter should be muted compared to those who, you know, are capable of getting pregnant.

According to my wife, she understands abortion, but could never see herself getting one. Would that be a common stance that many women possibly take?

You do NOT own the flesh of women.

You will NEVER own our insides.

I still feel like any species capable of calculus shouldn't be aborted.
But you're right. I'm not a woman, so my say in the matter should be muted compared to those who, you know, are capable of getting pregnant.

According to my wife, she understands abortion, but could never see herself getting one. Would that be a common stance that many women possibly take?

wise thinking.

history has proven laws dont stop abortions

Anecdotal situations are terrific for examining extremely complex issues!!. By looking at a single example, we can often clarify are views on the millions of vastly different situations.

Like looking at one snowflake and assuming all snowflakes will look the same.

Brilliant. You're a genius. We should elect you mayor of New Shit-For-Brains County.
and every abortion whether late or early term is not because of a medical reason OH SUCKER OF 10 THOUSAND COCKS !!

But they should ALL be the choice of the woman, not you.

Forum List

Back