I have a baby bird alone and weak in front of my door

This one night, I think it was in December, I was in my study reading some weighty tome - trying to forget something - I was nearly napping, when there came a rapping on my chamber door.

Long story short, it was this creepy raven. Wouldn’t shut up.

Did he say "Nevermore" a lot? :rolleyes:

Hello everyone, Fanny is save now:) I did take her to a point relay with .Veterinary
This morning I left at 10.00 I had not slept much I spent the night next to the bird and this morning I was exhausted so I had the help of my neighbor Aline who drove me and I was able to take care of Fanny.:)It is the association of the protection of wild animals that must come to pick up the bird so I phoned the same gentleman to tell him that Fanny is there and to go recover it and moreover I want a follow up photos of the bird and I will continue to contact him to have news from her.
I miss her a lot but she will be able to fly again :)
I thank you all again you helped me to achieve from the impossible.:)

That was a fine, compassionate thing you did. :2up:
Thank you very much,:)
I spent two days with the little creature that I wanted to protect and care like a mother:)
It takes patience because the little baby seemed playful in the night I wanted to sleep she was next to me and when I began to sleep I saw that she raised her head to see what I was doing and made noise for me so i do not sleep.:badgrin:
But I slept deeply yesterday I was exhausted. But I miss her a lot now I think a lot about her:)

Ah, good. People need to know birds are not vegans, lol not when they're young, they need worms and insects with only few seeds and a little veggy matter only when there is no bugs or worms, i.e. lots pf protein.

Forum List

Back