I hate when a purchase DVD and start watching the episodes and then notice

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
it's a lot of "FREEZE SPOTS" throughout the episodes. So after paying money for DVD you notice that there are a lot of defects. That's one thing you didn't have to worry about when using VHS because it wasn't a such thing as freezing. But the annoying thing is you won't find out what defects is on the DVD until you buy the set.

Maybe instead of 8 episodes on one DVD it should have been 4.

it's a lot of "FREEZE SPOTS" throughout the episodes. So after paying money for DVD you notice that there are a lot of defects. That's one thing you didn't have to worry about when using VHS because it wasn't a such thing as freezing. But the annoying thing is you won't find out what defects is on the DVD until you buy the set.

---
That's why I rarely buy DVD's. Renting them is cheaper and takes up less space in the household.

---
That's why I rarely buy DVD's. Renting them is cheaper and takes up less space in the household.

I can only imagine how pissed off I would be if I paid the original price of $185 back in 2014. I waited for the show to show up on ebay and purchased it for $77 last week.

And of course didn't never happened with the individual seasons because it was less episodes on one disc.

---
And if you rent them from the library, they are free as long as you don't return them late. :)

Now I did buy a DVD player for $19.99 because the one I had died and I wanted to just pick up one quick to watch the DVD's this weekend

So part of me is think it's the low cost of the DVD but if that was the case wouldn't all the eps be FREEZING? Out of the 38 episodes I watched since Friday only 8 eps have had several freeze scenes through out the episodes

So even though the DVD player is a generic brand and $20, 30 eps did play without any freezing

---
And if you rent them from the library, they are free as long as you don't return them late. :)
And the library has a much larger selection than any video rental shop.

I know how you feel. Earlier this year the same thing happen to my season 3 DVD of the show named The Glades. I had to get a whole other copy, but the good thing is that I was able to exchange the defective copy for the one that I have now which is much better than my previous copy. I love the lead actor of the show so much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back