I Hate Journalists

Anyone who can read Spanish also can understand Italian and a little bit of French. ...but try learning Arabic or Persian -farsi. Also, because of my background in communications I had to learn AIMC....which will come in handy after the Apocalypse.

I wasn't bulking up on Romance languages....

Swedish, English and German by 12....

And I added Latin and Russian later.....

Only reached basic conversational with Portuguese...
I love German......it's much harder than Spanish.

I also remember when I got my first English book when I was 5....I bragged to my parents that I was learning a foreign language....but discovered I already knew it. What a let-down.

The most beautiful is Brazilian Portuguese....
As are the Brazilians. ...

Anyone who can read Spanish also can understand Italian and a little bit of French. ...but try learning Arabic or Persian -farsi. Also, because of my background in communications I had to learn AIMC....which will come in handy after the Apocalypse.

I also remember when I got my first English book when I was 5....I bragged to my parents that I was learning a foreign language....but discovered I already knew it. What a let-down.

I don't know about the Brazilian language, but I appreciate their wax.

Been there, done that, got the offspring....

Cool.

My nephews gf is from Brazil.

111209_NS_journalists.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

I remember somebody saying that Journalists are basically people that attend college and carry a "C" average.

I think journalists are getting to be one of the top ten most hated groups in America......along with serial-killers and politicians.

At the same time these idiots are telling everyone that the latest shooter was looking to become famous, they spend the entire day talking about him. What were his motives. What were his surfing habits. What did his friends know about him. Was he left-handed or right-handed.

They want to know everything that a presidential candidate wants to do so they can tear whatever it is to shreds. They are a major security threat. They invade our privacy. They take the Democrats side regardless of the fact that they're so wrong about so much. They are the reason we have this schmuck president is on TV lecturing us on gun violence, when his home town is the most violent city in the country.

I'm getting to the point I don't even want to watch Fox News anymore. They're getting downright annoying. Good thing I have a massive DVD collection. I really need to get the Parks & Recreation boxed set soon, because I'm just about fed up with these stuttering asswipes telling me how I should think, feel, or act. I could use hours of witty and imaginative comedy, instead of the constant comedy of errors that is your typical newscast.
And yet your favorite presidential candidate and dream guy for the job is a media whore. Interesting.
At least he's not a brainless journalist.
Just brainless.

I remember somebody saying that Journalists are basically people that attend college and carry a "C" average.

I think journalists are getting to be one of the top ten most hated groups in America......along with serial-killers and politicians.

At the same time these idiots are telling everyone that the latest shooter was looking to become famous, they spend the entire day talking about him. What were his motives. What were his surfing habits. What did his friends know about him. Was he left-handed or right-handed.

They want to know everything that a presidential candidate wants to do so they can tear whatever it is to shreds. They are a major security threat. They invade our privacy. They take the Democrats side regardless of the fact that they're so wrong about so much. They are the reason we have this schmuck president is on TV lecturing us on gun violence, when his home town is the most violent city in the country.

I'm getting to the point I don't even want to watch Fox News anymore. They're getting downright annoying. Good thing I have a massive DVD collection. I really need to get the Parks & Recreation boxed set soon, because I'm just about fed up with these stuttering asswipes telling me how I should think, feel, or act. I could use hours of witty and imaginative comedy, instead of the constant comedy of errors that is your typical newscast.
And yet your favorite presidential candidate and dream guy for the job is a media whore. Interesting.
Just brainless.
With a Bachelor's in economics.

Cool.

Tell him to stay braced and to keep his insurance current......it can be a wild ride...

Just brainless.
With a Bachelor's in economics.

Check out how he wound up at Wharton....

Cool.

Tell him to stay braced and to keep his insurance current......it can be a wild ride...
Tell me about it
He thinks she's running a call-girl service using illegal immigrants from Brazil.

Cool.

Tell me about it
He thinks she's running a call-girl service using illegal immigrants from Brazil.

Those ladies are very pragmatic...

Before Federal Gun Control we need Media Control on the coverage of mass shooters. Just as Free speech does not mean you can yell "Fire" in a theatre, the media's free speech should not include the glorification of this pathetic nut cases.

Forum List

Back