I happened upon one of the Democrat Service Fleet this am..

wtf! they're not people! they're not part of society! they don't count! they're not human!

I agree, democrats are sub-human. They never evolved to the point of developing a sense of ethics and integrity. These are very human traits, which democrats lack.

Another fine america loving "patriot" that hates about half of his fellow citizens.

No, we hate subhuman communist pigs who have infested our country.

Poor thing.

I'm fine with it. You're the one who is wringing his hands and keening.

wtf! they're not people! they're not part of society! they don't count! they're not human!

I agree, democrats are sub-human. They never evolved to the point of developing a sense of ethics and integrity. These are very human traits, which democrats lack.

Another fine america loving "patriot" that hates about half of his fellow citizens.

No, we hate subhuman communist pigs who have infested our country.

Poor thing.

I'm fine with it. You're the one who is wringing his hands and keening.

Yes, of course hon.

Ah Kosher, in eight years, Clinton will have finished her terms, and, maybe, if you people don't choose another Donald, you might put up an electable candidate.
Clinton will be dead of natural causes before then.
Both the Clinton's have one foot in the grave. You ought to have seen the scene after the debate! Hillary was in her hospital bed five minutes after the debate having a blood transfusion to 'wash out' the uppers she had taken so she could stay somewhat lucid and upright for ninety minutes.
The most wonderful thing both of them will be feeding the maggots some day.

Forum List

Back