'I had sex with my father'

Explains a lot though doesn't. Due to massive inbredding the human race is now irredeemably screwed up. :)

Noah couldn't have told his grandkids not to date. I wonder at what point did they say OK no more fucking first cousins.

If he had 4 sons with wives they must have swapped wives so that the children would not all be too closely related. But even if I have a kid with one woman and my brother has a child with another woman and those kids mate they are still first cousins. And if that kid has sex with the child of the other 2 sons offspring they are still first cousins right? When did they start being second cousins?

What if all they all had sons. They'd be screwed.

Judaism still encourages first cousins and uncle-niece marriages. Rhode Island actually allows these marriages citing Judaism by name.

"TITLE 15
Domestic Relations
CHAPTER 15-1
Persons Eligible to Marry
SECTION 15-1-4

§ 15-1-4 Marriages of kindred allowed by Jewish religion. – The provisions of §§ 15-1-2 and 15-1-3 shall not extend to, or in any way affect, any marriage which shall be solemnized among the Jewish people, within the degrees of affinity or consanguinity allowed by their religion.

History of Section.
(G.L. 1896, ch. 191, § 4; G.L. 1909, ch. 243, § 4; G.L. 1923, ch. 287, § 4; G.L. 1938, ch. 415, § 4; G.L. 1956, § 5-1-4; P.L. 2013, ch. 4, § 1; P.L. 2013, ch. 5, § 1.) "

15-1-4
Explains a lot

Forum List

Back