I had a Dream

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
I'll not go into all the details that now seem so disjointed, but during the dream seemed perfectly normal.

But I will just say that near the end of the dream Pauley Perette was sitting on top of me licking a furrow through my hair from my chest to my belly.

thumbnail.aspx

What could this mean?

Last edited:
That if she turned into an octopus while doing it you probably would have exploded?

I'll not go into all the details that now seem so disjointed, but during the dream seemed perfectly normal.

But I will just say that near the end of the dream Pauley Perette was sitting on top of me licking a furrow through my hair from my chest to my belly.

thumbnail.aspx

What could this mean?

It means that you are hairy.

thumbnail.aspx

What could this mean?

:eusa_hand:

Has anyone told you that you really suck at interpreting dreams.:confused:

thumbnail.aspx

What could this mean?

:eusa_hand:

Has anyone told you that you really suck at interpreting dreams.:confused:

How does that make you feel?

thumbnail.aspx

What could this mean?

Well, that or maybe horny?

That is dream worthy of the wonder of sleep and imagination untamed by our conscious thought.

Don't you just hate that fucking dawn, rooster screech or alarm clock!

Do you know how many monster sex sessions I have had interrupted by waking reality?

For fuck sake, let me sleep for five more minutes.

Mind you, you can dream like this in real life if you drink. Often booze makes dreams reality. Being a boozer is a waking dream.

But there is an after reality wakey, wakey, price.

God is a jester.

Mind you, reading the title I thought this thread was a tribute to Martin Luther King Jr.

I too have a the King dream, that one day little black boys and girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and girls and stop egging my house.

If I had to have a boyfriend he would be Jewish, it would hurt a whole lot less taking it up the ass. Foreskins are big trouble.

Forum List

Back