I guess these guys won't be moving their embassy anytime soon...

b713d508ccbc3ba4d42b174c0285f4e5--rock-on-funny-photos.jpg

Argentina's national team cancels audience with Pope Francis...:eek:

Argentina's national team have cancelled an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican that was scheduled to take place on Wednesday, the Holy See has announced. The Albiceleste are preparing for the World Cup and have been training in Barcelona since May 31.
Argentina's national team cancels audience with Pope Francis
Maybe they can join the Philadelphia Eagles in a mutual whining session? :rofl:

How South America Became a Nazi Haven

Nazi collection found in Argentina could offer 'irrefutable proof' of top leaders' escape

Ratlines (World War II aftermath) - Wikipedia

Argentine Connection

In Nuremberg at that time something was taking place that I personally considered a disgrace and an unfortunate lesson for the future of humanity. I became certain that the Argentine people also considered the Nuremberg process a disgrace, unworthy of the victors, who behaved as if they hadn't been victorious. Now we realize that they [the Allies] deserved to lose the war. (Argentine president Juan Perón on the Nuremberg Trials of Nazi war criminals.)[22]

In his 2002 book, The Real Odessa,[22] Argentine researcher Uki Goñi used new access to the country's archives to show that Argentine diplomats and intelligence officers had, on Perón's instructions, vigorously encouraged Nazi and Fascist war criminals to make their home in Argentina. According to Goñi, the Argentines not only collaborated with Draganović's ratline, they set up further ratlines of their own running through Scandinavia, Switzerland and Belgium.

According to Goñi, Argentina's first move into Nazi smuggling was in January 1946, when Argentine bishop Antonio Caggiano, leader of the Argentine chapter of Catholic Action flew with another bishop, Agustín Barrére, to Rome where Caggiano was due to be anointed Cardinal. In Rome the Argentine bishops met with French Cardinal Eugène Tisserant, where they passed on a message (recorded in Argentina's diplomatic archives) that "the Government of the Argentine Republic was willing to receive French persons, whose political attitude during the recent war would expose them, should they return to France, to harsh measures and private revenge".[citation needed]

Over the spring of 1946, a number of French war criminals, fascists and Vichy officials made it from Italy to Argentina in the same way: they were issued passports by the Rome ICRC office; these were then stamped with Argentine tourist visas (the need for health certificates and return tickets was waived on Caggiano's recommendation). The first documented case of a French war criminal arriving in Buenos Aires was Émile Dewoitine — later sentenced in absentia to 20 years hard labour. He sailed first class on the same ship back with Cardinal Caggiano.[23]

Shortly after this Argentinian Nazi smuggling became institutionalised, according to Goñi, when Perón's new government of February 1946 appointed anthropologist Santiago Peralta as Immigration Commissioner and former Ribbentrop agent Ludwig Freude as his intelligence chief. Goñi argues that these two then set up a "rescue team" of secret service agents and immigration "advisors", many of whom were themselves European war-criminals, with Argentine citizenship and employment.[24]

In 2014, 700 declassified FBI documents revealed that the US government had undertaken an investigation in 1947 as to the possible escape of Adolf Hitler from Germany where it was purported that he had not committed suicide in Berlin as reported but had fled Berlin in 1945 and had eventually arrived in Argentina via Spain.[25][26] Within the pages of these documents are thousands of statements, naming people and places involved in Hitler's alleged journey from Germany to Argentina including mention of the ratlines that were already in existence. These FBI documents are available for public viewing on the FBI website.[27]

ODESSA and the Gehlen Org

The Italian and Argentine ratlines have only been confirmed relatively recently, mainly due to research in newly declassified archives. Until the work of Aarons and Loftus, and of Uki Goñi (2002), a common view was that ex-Nazis themselves, organised in secret networks, ran the escape routes alone. The most famous such network is ODESSA (Organisation of former SS members), founded in 1946 according to Simon Wiesenthal, which included SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny and Sturmbannführer Alfred Naujocks and, in Argentina, Rodolfo Freude. Alois Brunner, former commandant of Drancy internment camp near Paris, escaped to Rome, then Syria, by ODESSA. (Brunner was thought to be the highest-ranking Nazi war criminal still alive as of 2007.)

Persons claiming to represent ODESSA claimed responsibility for the unsuccessful July 9, 1979, car bombing in France aimed at Nazi hunters Serge and Beate Klarsfeld.[citation needed] According to Paul Manning (1980), "eventually, over 10,000 former German military made it to South America along escape routes ODESSA and Deutsche Hilfsverein ..."[28]

Simon Wiesenthal, who advised Frederick Forsyth on the novel/filmscript The Odessa File which brought the name to public attention, also names other Nazi escape organisations such as Spinne ("Spider") and Sechsgestirn ("Constellation of Six"). Wiesenthal describes these immediately after the war as Nazi cells based in areas of Austria where many Nazis had retreated and gone to ground. Wiesenthal claimed that the ODESSA network shepherded escapees to the Catholic ratlines in Rome (although he mentions only Hudal, not Draganović); or through a second route through France and into Francoist Spain.[29]

ODESSA was supported by the Gehlen Organization, which employed many former Nazi party members, and was headed by Reinhard Gehlen, a former German Army intelligence officer employed post-war by the CIA. The Gehlen Organization became the nucleus of the BND German intelligence agency, directed by Reinhard Gehlen from its 1956 creation until 1968.[citation needed]

Behind a secret door in Argentina, a huge Nazi trove with apparent connections to Hitler

There the ones who are judging Israel after the rioting and violence of the Palestinians? Now, that is funny!!!

I am not a big supporter of involving sport in politics but it has its place...

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Really?

A pretty typical, dumb response from Israel.

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

That is quite a significant difference that Team Israel here should learn!

Argentina cancels friendly with Israel
BBC...Big Bunch of C-U-N-T-s.

Would you prefer a different link to the same freaking story you moron?
I’ve seen a number of BBC interviews with Israelis.
The interviewers are ignorant and anti-Israel.

Is that because they don't suck Nutandyahoos dick like you and trump?

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Really?

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism.
Pretty dumb comment. Who told you that Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism? Your inner voice? :cool-45:

Lieberman told me in the quote dumbass!

Really?

Pretty dumb comment. Who told you that Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism? Your inner voice? :cool-45:

Don't confuse your inner voice with Lieberman. You are too stupid to understand his comments.

Last edited:

Really?

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

Most civilized nations are not prepared to deal with Arab barbarians over a game.

Really?

Guess I'm a little confused both by your post and the idea that Argentina matters to anyone, But your flag proclaiming "Free Palestine," I wonder, just who is keeping them hostage? Is there a wall around Palestine? Are they not free to leave? Did they not once have 10X the land they do now and have lost it all since 1947 by their continued "all or nothing" obstinance, provocation and fighting? Seems to me that the shortest road to freedom for Palestinians is to end the constant warring and bloodshed and come to peace with their neighbors. This is not a vote for Israel or voice on their behalf, but words of practicality since their constant fighting has only hurt themselves over 70 years of conflict.

Really?

Don't confuse your inner voice with Lieberman. You are too stupid to understand his comments.

Which bit of the quote don't you understand?

Please, let me help you. You clearly have some challenges with the English language, with comprehension of English...

Which part of what Lieberman is it that you don't understand moron?

Really?

Most civilized nations are not prepared to deal with Arab barbarians over a game.

Yeah, that makes so much sense in the context of subject :cuckoo:

Really?

Guess I'm a little confused both by your post and the idea that Argentina matters to anyone, But your flag proclaiming "Free Palestine," I wonder, just who is keeping them hostage? Is there a wall around Palestine? Are they not free to leave? Did they not once have 10X the land they do now and have lost it all since 1947 by their continued "all or nothing" obstinance, provocation and fighting? Seems to me that the shortest road to freedom for Palestinians is to end the constant warring and bloodshed and come to peace with their neighbors. This is not a vote for Israel or voice on their behalf, but words of practicality since their constant fighting has only hurt themselves over 70 years of conflict.

I guess you are new to this particular subject...

Toddle off and read, get educated on the subject then come back when you are ready.

It does make sense; they were threatened.
Do you think you can “smile” click such an issue away?

Really?

Toddle off and read, get educated on the subject then come back when you are ready.

Having been around since the 1950's, I'm not new to the topic at all, just unaccustomed to your particular brand of stupidity and disingenuousness where you think you can simply dismiss and walk away from every question and point you don't have some smarmy answer to and think that no one will notice . . . . :lmao:

It's ok... Maybe go take a lay down... Think you have lost the plot!

Really?

Having been around since the 1950's, I'm not new to the topic at all, just unaccustomed to your particular brand of stupidity and disingenuousness where you think you can simply dismiss and walk away from every question and point you don't have some smarmy answer to and think that no one will notice . . . . :lmao:

To be honest, I don't are if you are 12 or 70 your questions are simply dumb.

Who is keeping them hostage?
Is there a wall around Palestine?
Are they not free to leave?

Suggest you go and research those for yourself then come back and let us know what the answer is.

Oh and of course, your suggesting of "come to peace" with their neighbours is a little tricky when the neighbour doesn't want peace!

Really?

Please, let me help you. You clearly have some challenges with the English language, with comprehension of English...

Which part of the quote says that Argentina supports terrorism, idiot? I doubt you even understand the word "comprehension".

Really?

Which part of the quote says that Argentina supports terrorism, idiot? I doubt you even understand the word "comprehension".

Ignorance and denial are not valid excuses for being a dumbfuck.

Did you even read the article? Would you prefer if it were translated into a different language? Moron perhaps?

I think I don’t give a shit what a Jew hater like you thinks.

Really?

To be honest, I don't are if you are 12 or 70 your questions are simply dumb.

Who is keeping them hostage?
Is there a wall around Palestine?
Are they not free to leave?

Suggest you go and research those for yourself then come back and let us know what the answer is.

Oh and of course, your suggesting of "come to peace" with their neighbours is a little tricky when the neighbour doesn't want peace!

IN OTHER WORDS: YOU DON'T KNOW. So let's pretend my questions were not semantical and really were as stupid as you suggest. THEN TELL US, O Learned One: WHO is it up to for Palestine to be free other than the Palestinians themselves? WHO is holding them hostage? WHO forced them to pass on the UN deal in 1947 that Israel agreed to that would have settled the whole matter there and given them 10X the land they have today? And WHAT would they lose if they settled peace tomorrow and began living in brotherhood with their neighbors before they lose yet MORE lives and MORE land allowing all to bring down borders and walls living in cooperation instead? Just remember you little Jew-Hater, in life, it TAKES TWO TO TANGO!

Yeah, I don't pay much heed to Jew haters or any other haters come to that!

Yeah, I don't pay much heed to Jew haters or any other haters come to that!
You’re a bleeding heart who doesn’t give a damn about how many Jews living in Israel are murdered.

Forum List

Back