I guess these guys won't be moving their embassy anytime soon...

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
I am not a big supporter of involving sport in politics but it has its place...

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Really?

A pretty typical, dumb response from Israel.

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

That is quite a significant difference that Team Israel here should learn!

Argentina cancels friendly with Israel

"We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters," Avigdor Lieberman tweeted.

Really?

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism. It is actually saying that it does not like the way Israel treats Palestinans!

BBC...Big Bunch of C-U-N-T-s.

Would you prefer a different link to the same freaking story you moron?

Really?

Free America!!!!!

sitting-bull-P.jpeg

:eusa_whistle:

Really?

BBC...Big Bunch of C-U-N-T-s.

Would you prefer a different link to the same freaking story you moron?
I’ve seen a number of BBC interviews with Israelis.
The interviewers are ignorant and anti-Israel.

How can anyone like the way Israel treats Palestinians? Peace offerings, security fence & land concessions keeping them in Israel. When will those Zionists learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians were so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

The players were bullied out of playing the game because of death threats to their families. Sounds like terrorism to me.

Last edited:
RE: I guess these guys won't be moving their embassy anytime soon...
※→ Shusha, et al,

Yeah, this definition is sometimes rather elusive. But I apply the concept, to the topic at hand. We are talking about the territories formerly under the administration of the Mandate for Palestine.

Definition of Terrorism.png

Source: TERRORISM AND COMMUNICATION Page 2, Chapter 1 •

Is State Terrorism Different Than Terrorism? The ThoughtCompany
by Amy Zalman, Ph.D.
Updated June 09, 2017

State Terrorism Uses Violence and Fear to Maintain Power
State terrorism is as controversial a concept as that of terrorism itself. Terrorism is often, though not always, defined in terms of four characteristics:
  1. The threat or use of violence;
  2. A political objective; the desire to change the status quo;
  3. The intention to spread fear by committing spectacular public acts;
  4. The intentional targeting of civilians. It is this last elemennt - targeting innocent civilians - that stands out in efforts to distinguish state terrorism from other forms of state violence. Declaring war and sending the military to fight other militaries is not terrorism, nor is the use of violence to punish criminals who have been convicted of violent crimes.

The players were bullied out of playing the game because of death threats to their families. Sounds like terrorism to me.
(COMMENT)

Now, the discerning eye should keep in mind:

Worldwide, many governments are incredibly averse to defining terrorism because they are worried about how an official definition of terrorism would expose the legitimacy of self-proclaimed combats of national liberation.

This is exactly what the Hostile Arab Palestinians are hiding behind. Because they know that:

First: the critical links between development and security.

Nothing can justify terrorism — ever.
No grievance,
No goal,
No cause can excuse terrorist acts.
At the same time, we must remove the conditions that feed the problem. Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails. (UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)
.................................................................................≈ Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon SG/SM/14764-SC/10883

There is nothing I can say that would illuminate the topic much clearer than these words.

Most Respectfully,
R

This make perfect sense since it is a proven fact that most Nazis' that escape Germany relocated to Argentina and actually thrived there. In fact Argentina used to get quite pissed off when Israelis would sneak into Argentina and kidnap Nazi's and bring them back to Israel for trial.

※→ Shusha, et al,

Yeah, this definition is sometimes rather elusive. But I apply the concept, to the topic at hand. We are talking about the territories formerly under the administration of the Mandate for Palestine.
Source: TERRORISM AND COMMUNICATION Page 2, Chapter 1 •

Is State Terrorism Different Than Terrorism? The ThoughtCompany
by Amy Zalman, Ph.D.
Updated June 09, 2017

State Terrorism Uses Violence and Fear to Maintain Power
State terrorism is as controversial a concept as that of terrorism itself. Terrorism is often, though not always, defined in terms of four characteristics:
  1. The threat or use of violence;
  2. A political objective; the desire to change the status quo;
  3. The intention to spread fear by committing spectacular public acts;
  4. The intentional targeting of civilians. It is this last elemennt - targeting innocent civilians - that stands out in efforts to distinguish state terrorism from other forms of state violence. Declaring war and sending the military to fight other militaries is not terrorism, nor is the use of violence to punish criminals who have been convicted of violent crimes.

(COMMENT)

Now, the discerning eye should keep in mind:

Worldwide, many governments are incredibly averse to defining terrorism because they are worried about how an official definition of terrorism would expose the legitimacy of self-proclaimed combats of national liberation.

This is exactly what the Hostile Arab Palestinians are hiding behind. Because they know that:

First: the critical links between development and security.

Nothing can justify terrorism — ever.
No grievance,
No goal,
No cause can excuse terrorist acts.
At the same time, we must remove the conditions that feed the problem. Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails. (UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon)
.................................................................................≈ Former UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon SG/SM/14764-SC/10883

There is nothing I can say that would illuminate the topic much clearer than these words.

Most Respectfully,
R

"4. The intentional targeting of civilians"

it's called EVIL !

OFF TOPIC but SHORT
※→ et al,

The use of the terms like "evil" are not not much good as evidence (tangible or detectable). You cannot take "evil" into custody, nor can "evil" be interrogated. "Evil" is a moral issue attempting to tag a mental image on a nature profoundly immoral and malevolent action or event. That "evil" is defined by a culture that which implants its group .

Most Respectfully,
R

OFF TOPIC but SHORT
※→ et al,

The use of the terms like "evil" are not not much good as evidence (tangible or detectable). You cannot take "evil" into custody, nor can "evil" be interrogated. "Evil" is a moral issue attempting to tag a mental image on a nature profoundly immoral and malevolent action or event. That "evil" is defined by a culture that which implants its group .

Most Respectfully,
R

"Evil" is a moral issue."

Then terrorists ain't got no morals..........

Hamass, Al Qu, Icehole, BOKO Haram, Etc....et al.

Most Respectfully too....

b713d508ccbc3ba4d42b174c0285f4e5--rock-on-funny-photos.jpg

Argentina's national team cancels audience with Pope Francis...:eek:

Argentina's national team have cancelled an audience with Pope Francis at the Vatican that was scheduled to take place on Wednesday, the Holy See has announced. The Albiceleste are preparing for the World Cup and have been training in Barcelona since May 31.
Argentina's national team cancels audience with Pope Francis

Really?

But is willing to go to Russia for the World Cup, regardless of how Russia has treated people, like the Chechens.

Really?

Nowhere does it say Argentina is supporting terrorism.
Pretty dumb comment. Who told you that Lieberman blamed Argentina in supporting terrorism? Your inner voice? :cool-45:

Nobody gives a Shiite. Perhaps the Argentians could help locate all those Nazis that fled and relocated there?

Nobody gives a Shiite. Perhaps the Argentians could help locate all those Nazis that fled and relocated there?

I really don’t care. What matters is that the Palestinians will never have E. Jerusalem. :eusa_dance:

How South America Became a Nazi Haven

Nazi collection found in Argentina could offer 'irrefutable proof' of top leaders' escape

Ratlines (World War II aftermath) - Wikipedia

Argentine Connection

In Nuremberg at that time something was taking place that I personally considered a disgrace and an unfortunate lesson for the future of humanity. I became certain that the Argentine people also considered the Nuremberg process a disgrace, unworthy of the victors, who behaved as if they hadn't been victorious. Now we realize that they [the Allies] deserved to lose the war. (Argentine president Juan Perón on the Nuremberg Trials of Nazi war criminals.)[22]

In his 2002 book, The Real Odessa,[22] Argentine researcher Uki Goñi used new access to the country's archives to show that Argentine diplomats and intelligence officers had, on Perón's instructions, vigorously encouraged Nazi and Fascist war criminals to make their home in Argentina. According to Goñi, the Argentines not only collaborated with Draganović's ratline, they set up further ratlines of their own running through Scandinavia, Switzerland and Belgium.

According to Goñi, Argentina's first move into Nazi smuggling was in January 1946, when Argentine bishop Antonio Caggiano, leader of the Argentine chapter of Catholic Action flew with another bishop, Agustín Barrére, to Rome where Caggiano was due to be anointed Cardinal. In Rome the Argentine bishops met with French Cardinal Eugène Tisserant, where they passed on a message (recorded in Argentina's diplomatic archives) that "the Government of the Argentine Republic was willing to receive French persons, whose political attitude during the recent war would expose them, should they return to France, to harsh measures and private revenge".[citation needed]

Over the spring of 1946, a number of French war criminals, fascists and Vichy officials made it from Italy to Argentina in the same way: they were issued passports by the Rome ICRC office; these were then stamped with Argentine tourist visas (the need for health certificates and return tickets was waived on Caggiano's recommendation). The first documented case of a French war criminal arriving in Buenos Aires was Émile Dewoitine — later sentenced in absentia to 20 years hard labour. He sailed first class on the same ship back with Cardinal Caggiano.[23]

Shortly after this Argentinian Nazi smuggling became institutionalised, according to Goñi, when Perón's new government of February 1946 appointed anthropologist Santiago Peralta as Immigration Commissioner and former Ribbentrop agent Ludwig Freude as his intelligence chief. Goñi argues that these two then set up a "rescue team" of secret service agents and immigration "advisors", many of whom were themselves European war-criminals, with Argentine citizenship and employment.[24]

In 2014, 700 declassified FBI documents revealed that the US government had undertaken an investigation in 1947 as to the possible escape of Adolf Hitler from Germany where it was purported that he had not committed suicide in Berlin as reported but had fled Berlin in 1945 and had eventually arrived in Argentina via Spain.[25][26] Within the pages of these documents are thousands of statements, naming people and places involved in Hitler's alleged journey from Germany to Argentina including mention of the ratlines that were already in existence. These FBI documents are available for public viewing on the FBI website.[27]

ODESSA and the Gehlen Org

The Italian and Argentine ratlines have only been confirmed relatively recently, mainly due to research in newly declassified archives. Until the work of Aarons and Loftus, and of Uki Goñi (2002), a common view was that ex-Nazis themselves, organised in secret networks, ran the escape routes alone. The most famous such network is ODESSA (Organisation of former SS members), founded in 1946 according to Simon Wiesenthal, which included SS-Obersturmbannführer Otto Skorzeny and Sturmbannführer Alfred Naujocks and, in Argentina, Rodolfo Freude. Alois Brunner, former commandant of Drancy internment camp near Paris, escaped to Rome, then Syria, by ODESSA. (Brunner was thought to be the highest-ranking Nazi war criminal still alive as of 2007.)

Persons claiming to represent ODESSA claimed responsibility for the unsuccessful July 9, 1979, car bombing in France aimed at Nazi hunters Serge and Beate Klarsfeld.[citation needed] According to Paul Manning (1980), "eventually, over 10,000 former German military made it to South America along escape routes ODESSA and Deutsche Hilfsverein ..."[28]

Simon Wiesenthal, who advised Frederick Forsyth on the novel/filmscript The Odessa File which brought the name to public attention, also names other Nazi escape organisations such as Spinne ("Spider") and Sechsgestirn ("Constellation of Six"). Wiesenthal describes these immediately after the war as Nazi cells based in areas of Austria where many Nazis had retreated and gone to ground. Wiesenthal claimed that the ODESSA network shepherded escapees to the Catholic ratlines in Rome (although he mentions only Hudal, not Draganović); or through a second route through France and into Francoist Spain.[29]

ODESSA was supported by the Gehlen Organization, which employed many former Nazi party members, and was headed by Reinhard Gehlen, a former German Army intelligence officer employed post-war by the CIA. The Gehlen Organization became the nucleus of the BND German intelligence agency, directed by Reinhard Gehlen from its 1956 creation until 1968.[citation needed]

Behind a secret door in Argentina, a huge Nazi trove with apparent connections to Hitler

Forum List

Back