I Guess Starbucks Hates Just About Everybody

Apparently they must hate their own customers because their coffee tastes so vile! I haven't been there in a bunch of years but when I used to go there, their beans were so utterly half-cremated, I was essentially drinking liquid charcoal (I prefer my coffee black without any adjuncts). I've never tasted coffee so burnt.

Apparently they must hate their own customers because their coffee tastes so vile! I haven't been there in a bunch of years but when I used to go there, their beans were so utterly half-cremated, I was essentially drinking liquid charcoal (I prefer my coffee black without any adjuncts). I've never tasted coffee so burnt.

Swill for the masses.

Swill for the masses.

It must be, because I've had 80 cent generic gas station coffee that seemed more pleasant and friendly to my senses that any Starbucks Sewage.

Seattle's best coffee Pike Place is very good, you should try it!

Forum List

Back