Do you find this cartoon repulsive?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

----------------------------------------------------------
I don't, I recognize its a cartoon.

This is a cartoon from four years ago. What is your point?

So we don't think political cartoons belong in daily newspapers? A cartoonist was fired for making cartoons of Trump of which never made the paper by a Trump supporter, who was the head of the paper . This is one of his Obama's cartoons.

I've said a hundred times, dont take your politics to work.
Looking at you Robert Dinero....

Rogers is a political cartoonist. :lol:
Ah, well sucks to be him I guess? What did he draw? Did it cross some line?

No, he was fired from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette by the new editorial director for drawing unfavorable Trump cartoons.
A newspaper that is not a liberal bastion?!?

IMPOSSIBLE

Rogers is a political cartoonist. :lol:
Ah, well sucks to be him I guess? What did he draw? Did it cross some line?

No, he was fired from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette by the new editorial director for drawing unfavorable Trump cartoons.
A newspaper that is not a liberal bastion?!?

IMPOSSIBLE

The PPG has been leaning more to the right in the editorial pages over the last couple years; however, of the two major newspapers in the city, the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review is known as the more conservative of the two.

This is a cartoon from four years ago. What is your point?

The same guy who made this cartoon made one of Trump and got fired after 25 years.

He is a political cartoonist which was hired by the paper, but new CEO and all changes. You are right ,no religion or politics belong in public workplaces or attire (I mean t-shirts or hats with political sayings on them).

You needn't worry, OP. I promise you, cross my heart, I find you more repulsive as a human being than I could ever find any cartoon about any subject, whether I agree or not.

Forum List

Back