Would You Use This Product.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Watching late night TV I sometimes see an advertisement for this product.

Even if this does work as well as shown in the video (which I don't believe), can you imagine being caught in the rain with this?

Even if this does work as well as shown in the video (which I don't believe), can you imagine being caught in the rain with this?

My hair is so thick the barber charges me double. I can barely get a comb through it.

My hair is so thick the barber charges me double. I can barely get a comb through it.

Mine is not quite that bad but thick and wavy every which way. I just get it cut real short. Can't complain though got it from the side of the family with no balding.

What are you bald.

Would it be like Trudeau's eyebrow?

I still have shoulder length hair and it’s still not grey or is that gay?

"You're so vain."

I'll bet he thinks this thread is about him.......

I just wonder if his scarf is apricot?

You bet ...

88c82d67ec8d9a23b464f546de1368bc.jpg

I have full hair inherited from my father.

I have 3 friends that are using Toppik that started this year and it’s better than I saw on commercials. Actually I was impressed. It will only come off when you take a shower. You cannot wear a hat or it will start falling off.

Forum List

Back