I guess Bank of America is going to be begging for a taxpayer funded bailout after they give all these mortgages to people who can't afford to pay...

Don't flatter yourself. It takes someone with a lot more brains than you have to touch anything in me. I find it amusing to discover how much more ignorant you are with each passing encounter.

and then you prove me correct.

Thanks, you are just too easy! :beer:

I am the only one in this discussion that has provided evidence of his claims in the past.
You call a bullshit pie graph with questionable source about the married vs. single make-up of the US military evidence? Evidence of what, Gigi. You are back to your typical lying crap. Make statements (like Adam Schiff) claiming evidence that you never produce. You have provided none in this thread--typical liar.

Fuck off, hosehead.

"the “Cloward-Piven Strategy” seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse."

The goal is to overload the government financially and topple it, then institute that Communist Utopia. :auiqs.jpg:

You were saying?

So you're saying Mitt Romney wasn't involved with Fanny Mae, faggot?

Your definition and link are close, but I note you had to look it up! The strategy was for the DEMOCRATS.

As to the highlighted text, I have no fucking idea what you are yapping about, dumbass!

I never mentioned Mitt Romney, you stupid MF!

You call a bullshit pie graph with questionable source about the married vs. single make-up of the US military evidence? Evidence of what, Gigi. You are back to your typical lying crap. Make statements (like Adam Schiff) claiming evidence that you never produce. You have provided none in this thread--typical liar.

The source of the graph....

This report is published by the Department of Defense (DoD), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy (ODASD (MC&FP)), under contract with ICF (Human Capital and Workforce Transformation Consulting). A special thank you is given to the Defense Manpower Data Center staff who provided data and support for this document.

Yep, that is pretty questionable ok!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Damn, you are so much fun!

The source of the graph....

This report is published by the Department of Defense (DoD), Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Military Community and Family Policy (ODASD (MC&FP)), under contract with ICF (Human Capital and Workforce Transformation Consulting). A special thank you is given to the Defense Manpower Data Center staff who provided data and support for this document.

Yep, that is pretty questionable ok!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Damn, you are so much fun!
More to the point--what is the relevance to the OP or what was being discussed? Try again moron. I commend you on your use of emojis---comic books must be where you got your education.

More to the point--what is the relevance to the OP or what was being discussed? Try again moron. I commend you on your use of emojis---comic books must be where you got your education.

Wait, are you now saying it is not a questionable source?

:popcorn:

Can you please stay relevant to the discussion--as clearly, your pie graph was not at all relevant to the question of whether it is more intelligent to rent a home or to purchase a home that would cost $500 less than rent. Try again and please try to stay on topic.

I am responding to your post, why did you make the post if it were not relevant to the discussion?

This is actually a damn good way to look at things. Someone that has paid a rent that is $500 more than the mortgage/taxes will be for the past 5 years but that is never taken into account on a credit report.

Good, and it shouldn't be. Rent is rent. Flushing money down the toilet. The way its always been.

Just like using a debit card doesn't build your credit. I rented for years paid on time every time and when I went to get a mortgage they didn't care about that. And they shouldn't.

Your first cut and paste is not a link--it also says and I quote, "Recipients of aid through TARP's housing programs (such as mortgage servicers and state housing orgs) received subsidies that were never intended to be repaid, so we don't mark those as losses."
How kind of you to give away tax payer dollars and then deny the losses.

The cut and paste is from the link.

That was HARP. They gave money so people could refi and keep their homes.
It was a handout to homeowners.

Banks lost too????? What did they do with the billions they made BEFORE that bubble burst, Todd???? The banks and Wall Street made millions, and used their bailout money to pay bonuses to the guys who made all of those bad mortgage deals.

Banks lost too?????

Yes. It was in all the papers.

The banks and Wall Street made millions, and used their bailout money to pay bonuses to the guys

And then the banks paid back the bailout money. It was awful!

Good, and it shouldn't be. Rent is rent. Flushing money down the toilet. The way its always been.

Just like using a debit card doesn't build your credit. I rented for years paid on time every time and when I went to get a mortgage they didn't care about that. And they shouldn't.

You are wrong, they should care. Paying your rent on time for 5 years says way more about you than keeping a running balance on a credit card

I am responding to your post, why did you make the post if it were not relevant to the discussion?
You haven't responded with anything but personal attacks and innuendo to my posts. The one citation that you made concerning the marital status demographics of the military was to someone else, moron, keep up with your own shit and QUIT LYING.

You haven't responded with anything but personal attacks and innuendo to my posts. The one citation that you made concerning the marital status demographics of the military was to someone else, moron, keep up with your own shit and QUIT LYING.

Was my graph from a questionable source or not? You are just all over the place here.

The cut and paste is from the link.

That was HARP. They gave money so people could refi and keep their homes.
It was a handout to homeowners.
A handout is a handout. It is still a redistribution of wealth by the government and it is wrong. I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. I guess I am misunderstanding. On one post you seem to be in opposition to government handouts and on others you seem to be attempting to justify them.

Forum List

Back