I Got A Letter From Barbara Boxer!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the recent Senate hearing with Brigadier General Michael Walsh. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter.

Shortly after the hearing, I called General Walsh, and we had a friendly and productive conversation. We expressed our respect for one another and our determination to work together to protect our nation and communities from natural disasters.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the recent Senate hearing with Brigadier General Michael Walsh. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter.

Shortly after the hearing, I called General Walsh, and we had a friendly and productive conversation. We expressed our respect for one another and our determination to work together to protect our nation and communities from natural disasters.

Thank you again for writing to me. Please feel free to contact me in the future about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

The Senate has more important things to do than deal with Boxer's self esteem issues.

Dear Friend:

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

Can you say, "Damage Control?" I bet you can. :lol:

Dear Friend:

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

You mean Senator Boxer. She "worked" hard for that title:lol:

Forum List

Back