I GET IT BUT DO Americans

No, it will be an American western scenario. The Palestinians will be ethnically cleansed, perhaps to Madagascar.

The Palestinians are already being ethnically cleansed. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE. Pass it on.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

MJ is always fun to play with when he confirms he doesn't know the definition of genocide through his postings. It is great (and entertaining) to have a poster who makes an effort to demonstrate his ignorance.
Like Islam is doing in Europe?

You can discern how brainwashed Americans are from the posts from most of the U.S. posters on this forum. Even Christian Americans will turn against fellow Christians in support of Israel. That's damn good brainwashing. When told that 30% of Palestinians world-wide are Christian, they just shrug and continue to support Israel.
Simplifying misconceptions and downright lies is not your strong suit.
So you are saying if I read your prose correctly is Monte is a not a LIAR.....So you are then....Thanks for that.....IDIOT,you ain't a quarter of a man that Monte is,so back to the Gutter I'm afraid for you Moron

You can discern how brainwashed Americans are from the posts from most of the U.S. posters on this forum. Even Christian Americans will turn against fellow Christians in support of Israel. That's damn good brainwashing. When told that 30% of Palestinians world-wide are Christian, they just shrug and continue to support Israel.
Simplifying misconceptions and downright lies is not your strong suit.
So you are saying if I read your prose correctly is Monte is a not a LIAR.....So you are then....Thanks for that.....IDIOT,you ain't a quarter of a man that Monte is,so back to the Gutter I'm afraid for you Moron
No smegma lips...Monte is a hypocrite.
Islam is good for murdering Jews but not good for murdering Christians,
And I take note that you have ignored the fact that Muslims habitually murder each other.
But what can I expect from a Muslim who once lied that he was a Jew.

Take time to watch ...Dem Joos,Dem Zionist Joos

And a Jew hating UN.
Next...

Jews you fool HATE EACH OTHER

Muslims, you fool, murder each other.

Zionist Filth Slaughter Palestinian,Yes Zionists those scum that collaborated with Hitler and the Nazis to send hundreds of thousands of Jews,Men,Women and Children to the Gas-Chambers....You Zionist Moron

Could you try that again?...in Human?
Muslims, you fool, murder each other...live with that fact, Muslim scum.

Take time to watch ...Dem Joos,Dem Zionist Joos

And a Jew hating UN.
Next...

Zionist Filth Slaughter Palestinian,Yes Zionists those scum that collaborated with Hitler and the Nazis to send hundreds of thousands of Jews,Men,Women and Children to the Gas-Chambers....You Zionist Moron

You are suffering the Guilt all Zionists face...You murdered your own...Guiltiness you must carry for a lifetime...why did you Murder Innocent Jewish Children????????to follow the mantra of a Gay,Athiest Originator of Zionism...You complete FOOL

Last edited:
And a Jew hating UN.
Next...

You are suffering the Guilt all Zionists face...You murdered your own...Guiltiness you must carry for a lifetime...why did you Murder Innocent Jewish Children????????to follow the mantra of a Gay,Athiest Originator of Zionism
I guess what's fascinating about a sick mind like yours is that you have to go to Jew hating Muslim web-sites to get your bullshit whilst even the most Self-hating, Liberal, Western media outlets have to report the endless murders of Muslims by Muslims.

Must suck in the age if information to be a Muslim.

You are suffering the Guilt all Zionists face...You murdered your own...Guiltiness you must carry for a lifetime...why did you Murder Innocent Jewish Children????????to follow the mantra of a Gay,Athiest Originator of Zionism
I guess what's fascinating about a sick mind like yours is that you have to go to Jew hating Muslim web-sites to get your bullshit whilst even the most Self-hating, Liberal, Western media outlets have to report the endless murders of Muslims by Muslims.

Sorry FOOL but some Muslims are dreadful but I am responding to your post,and dreadful they are,you started by Abusing Monte(pathetic but Typical Zionist Ploy).....I have my own mind,and what I say is my own Independent though(unlike a Fool like you)dreadful that you are.

You just don't understand,that I have Montie's back,if you think I am going to stand AROUND when a two-bit Zionist Filth tries to demean him...Think Again....You cannot defeat us,we have truth and right on our side....You are nothing,how is Down Town Tel-Aviv these days....full of two-bit Zionist Wannabees and Fools like you I suppose......Go lick Ball like the rest of your disgusting Brethren....You are not a true Jew in ANY SENSE OF THE WORD

Sorry FOOL but some Muslims are dreadful but I am responding to your post,and dreadful they are,you started by Abusing Monte(pathetic but Typical Zionist Ploy).....I have my own mind,and what I say is my own Independent though(unlike a Fool like you)dreadful that you are.

You just don't understand,that I have Montie's back,if you think I am going to stand AROUND when a two-bit Zionist Filth tries to demean him...Think Again....You cannot defeat us,we have truth and right on our side....You are nothing,how is Down Town Tel-Aviv these days....full of two-bit Zionist Wannabees and Fools like you I suppose......Go lick Ball like the rest of your disgusting Brethren....You are not a true Jew in ANY SENSE OF THE WORD

I would have more respect for you if you just come out and state you're a Jew hating Muslim.
The only Jew you admire is a Jew who wants to be a Christian or a Muslim.
It's obvious that there are more than enough of your own people who are anxious to murder each other.

I would have more respect for you if you just come out and state you're a Jew hating Muslim.
It's obvious that there are more than enough of your own people who are anxious to murder each other.
I do not hate Jews at all,I have many Jewish friends...I just DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORISTS COMPLETELY...They by their nature are LIARS and their shameful Terrorism....the True Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Your ridiculous prose demeans anyone attempting to dialogue with you.....So I'm off..by the way I am neither Jew or Arab Muslim but who knows I could have part of them in my DNA.......Like You

I do not hate Jews at all,I have many Jewish friends...I just DETEST ZIONISTS TERRORISTS COMPLETELY...They by their nature are LIARS and their shameful Terrorism....the True Wolves in Sheeps clothing.

Your ridiculous prose demeans anyone attempting to dialogue with you.....So I'm off..by the way I am neither Jew or Arab Muslim but who knows I could have part of them in my DNA.......Like You
You detest Jews who identify as Jews and since you have spent your life as a Muslim you have zero idea what an Observant Jews believes.

You detest Jews who identify as Jews and since you have spent your life as a Muslim you have zero idea what an Observant Jews believes.
Piss Off you Rabid Zionist Terrorist

Piss Off you Rabid Zionist Terrorist
Yawn...

Right on. And I too will back Monte against any of you Zionists who want to demean him. If you fools keep that up we lose both Monte & Steve on this board. Then where will we go for laughs?

Thank goodness we have MJ, the peanut gallery, to provide us with laughs. Please encourage MJ to post, we need him.

Thank goodness we have MJ, the peanut gallery, to provide us with laughs. Please encourage MJ to post, we need him.

Hey Monte. Please advise me of any Zionists who try to demean you. And then they will have me to deal with.

Originality...give it a shot.

With MJB, simplicity is best. Having been laughed at all his life, he believes the ultimate insult is to claim another poster provides laughs. So, when you respond to the dimwit using the same tactic it irks him.

Forum List

Back