I GET IT BUT DO Americans

Take time to watch ...Dem Joos,Dem Zionist Joos

Then there is:

“Why we’re suing the U.S. Treasury Department” Susan Abulhawa

Whether this goes anywhere or not, it is always good to keep Israel in the cross hairs.

Then there is:

Whether this goes anywhere or not, it is always good to keep Israel in the cross hairs.

How nice. It appears that the Islamic terrorist huggers acknowledge their frivolous lawsuit. I'm thinking this will fail at discovery.

Let's keep the Islamic terrorist huggers on a short infidel leash.

Then there is:

How nice. It appears that the Islamic terrorist huggers acknowledge their frivolous lawsuit. I'm thinking this will fail at discovery.

Let's keep the Islamic terrorist huggers on a short infidel leash.

It is a legally sound case. Tax exempt money is funding illegal activities. Can the Zionists throw enough money and lies at it to get it dismissed is the question.

Wow. That was fast.

I guess Tinmore never did his due diligence.

The suit was a sham, a waste of time.

Lawsuit Challenging Charities Backing Israeli Settlements Fails On Standing

A lawsuit seeking to force the IRS and other Treasury departments to investigate not for profits backing Israeli settlements has foundered on the rock of standing. Judge Randolph Moss of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia recently ruled in the case of Aulhawa et. al. v. Dept of the Treasury (Sorry, can’t find a free link). Susan Abulhawa, author of Mornings in Jenin explained her motivation for participating in the case in the second amended complaint. Buried in the explanation is the reason why the case was doomed.

The trajectory of my life has been determined and shaped by Israel’s theft of my home and heritage ; by Israel’s dislocation of me, from my birthright to life-long exile. I want accountability and restitution from those who dismantled my family, stole my inheritance, claimed my history, and made of me a placeless person…I want a court, somewhere, somehow, to declare that it was not okay to remove me from the only place where I belong in the world, and replace me with foreigners insistent upon an entitlement to have an extra country; to affirm that I am a native of Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives where my family has dwelt for centuries upon centuries, and that as an indigenous person who belongs to that patch of earth, it is my birthright to inhabit it still as all my ancestors did before me. I want a court, somewhere, som
ehow, to hold accountable those who have financed my pain of dispossession and exile ; to hold accountable the financiers of Israel’s wholesale theft of another people’s historic, material, spiritual, and emotional presence in the world. (Emphasis added)

Wow. That was fast.

A lawsuit seeking to force the IRS and other Treasury departments to investigate not for profits backing Israeli settlements has foundered on the rock of standing. Judge Randolph Moss of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia recently ruled in the case of Aulhawa et. al. v. Dept of the Treasury (Sorry, can’t find a free link). Susan Abulhawa, author of Mornings in Jenin explained her motivation for participating in the case in the second amended complaint. Buried in the explanation is the reason why the case was doomed.

The trajectory of my life has been determined and shaped by Israel’s theft of my home and heritage ; by Israel’s dislocation of me, from my birthright to life-long exile. I want accountability and restitution from those who dismantled my family, stole my inheritance, claimed my history, and made of me a placeless person…I want a court, somewhere, somehow, to declare that it was not okay to remove me from the only place where I belong in the world, and replace me with foreigners insistent upon an entitlement to have an extra country; to affirm that I am a native of Jerusalem on the Mount of Olives where my family has dwelt for centuries upon centuries, and that as an indigenous person who belongs to that patch of earth, it is my birthright to inhabit it still as all my ancestors did before me. I want a court, somewhere, som
ehow, to hold accountable those who have financed my pain of dispossession and exile ; to hold accountable the financiers of Israel’s wholesale theft of another people’s historic, material, spiritual, and emotional presence in the world. (Emphasis added)
No surprise that the dismissal ducked the core issues of the complaint.

Wow. That was fast.

No surprise that the dismissal ducked the core issues of the complaint.

No surprise you're stuttering and mumbling. A pointless charade that was a waste of time.

Yet another fail for Islamics and their sense of entitlement.

You can discern how brainwashed Americans are from the posts from most of the U.S. posters on this forum. Even Christian Americans will turn against fellow Christians in support of Israel. That's damn good brainwashing. When told that 30% of Palestinians world-wide are Christian, they just shrug and continue to support Israel.
Simplifying misconceptions and downright lies is not your strong suit.

You can discern how brainwashed Americans are from the posts from most of the U.S. posters on this forum. Even Christian Americans will turn against fellow Christians in support of Israel. That's damn good brainwashing. When told that 30% of Palestinians world-wide are Christian, they just shrug and continue to support Israel.

Just facts pal.

Just facts pal.
miketx has the right of it, montelatici. Simple facts.

Notice the off topic posts? These asholes are incapable of discussing Jewish power in America, how detrimental it has been to us over the years, let alone how it has reared it's ugly head yet again at the expense of the Syrian people.

Notice the off topic posts? These asholes are incapable of discussing Jewish power in America, how detrimental it has been to us over the years, let alone how it has reared it's ugly head yet again at the expense of the Syrian people.

As measured by your usual standards of silly conspiracy theories, the ones above are not real entertaining.

The JOOS will be in Israel long after the Palestinians have left.

The Palestinians aren't going anywhere. They now outnumber Jews in the lands controlled by the Jews. It will be a South African or Rhodesian scenario. It's up to the Jews to decide which one they prefer.
Yours is just more parroting of what we hear from the islamist politburo mouthpieces. Islamists frequently use the threat of uncontrolled breeding as a way to overwhelm a native population. It's a favored threat used by your islamic terrorist heroes in Europe. They rant about breeding litters of little islamo-bots who will eventually "take over" by sheer weight of numbers and transform the region into another of your islamist paradises.

The flaw in that blinkered thinking is that islamists only succeed in breeding generation after generation of angry, skill-less, uneducated and unemployable layabouts who need the host nations to provide welfare.

Your silly notion of arabs-moslems out-breeding the Israelis carries a host of negative consequences for the competing versions of islamists (Hamas and Fatah), who rely on a UN funded welfare fraud to support their respective mini-caliphates.
You FAIL....Synthetic Zionists in the end will eliminate Real Jews

As measured by your usual standards of silly conspiracy theories, the ones above are not real entertaining.

No Conspiracy JUST FACT.....U FAIL AGAIN AND AGIAN LOSER

No, it will be an American western scenario. The Palestinians will be ethnically cleansed, perhaps to Madagascar.

Wishful thinking, there are too many non-Jews and the population of non-Jews is growing faster than the Jewish population. The end result could be South Africa, Rhodesia or even Algeria, the other post colonial settler colonies. The Jews have to decide where/how they want to end up.

"Palestinian population growth easily outpaces Israel's, with the average woman in the Palestinian territories having four children."

Israel's soaring population: Promised Land running out of room?
As I said, Goodbye Jews.....Only Synthetics left.......................AND THE MIGHTY semitic PALESTINIANS.

The JOOS will be in Israel long after the Palestinians have left.

The Palestinians aren't going anywhere. They now outnumber Jews in the lands controlled by the Jews. It will be a South African or Rhodesian scenario. It's up to the Jews to decide which one they prefer.
Yours is just more parroting of what we hear from the islamist politburo mouthpieces. Islamists frequently use the threat of uncontrolled breeding as a way to overwhelm a native population. It's a favored threat used by your islamic terrorist heroes in Europe. They rant about breeding litters of little islamo-bots who will eventually "take over" by sheer weight of numbers and transform the region into another of your islamist paradises.

The flaw in that blinkered thinking is that islamists only succeed in breeding generation after generation of angry, skill-less, uneducated and unemployable layabouts who need the host nations to provide welfare.

Your silly notion of arabs-moslems out-breeding the Israelis carries a host of negative consequences for the competing versions of islamists (Hamas and Fatah), who rely on a UN funded welfare fraud to support their respective mini-caliphates.
Israel have been on fraudulent Welfare .....for 60 odd years,Americans alone have coughed up over US$ 250 BILLION !!!!!!!!! It beggors belief what these BEGGARS received

A few million Jews versus half a billion Muslims.

Don't be stupid.

Let them have their land or die in the end. That will be the Muslims' two choices: they can live or then can die. They cannot irradiate Israel without committing self-genocide.
that would be right,considering those Despot Zionists running Israel thesedays have over 200 Nuclear Warheads,.....America,your silence is DEAFENING ON THIS SUBJECT

Forum List

Back