I, Geronimo. More Americans Now Identify as Native Americans

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If a man can be a woman just by saying so, then any American can be an Indian.

In full disclosure I always check African American. Per the evolutionists my Viking ancestors and yours as well originated in Africa.
1640284283440.jpeg

In full disclosure I always check African American. Per the evolutionists my Viking ancestors and yours as well originated in Africa.
View attachment 578989
The, "Karen Warren Effect"

Technically, being born here makes one native to the United States.

Interesting. I hail from an area in southern Pennsylvania/northern Maryland where there are many almost full white people walking around who have within them some tinge of Susquehannock or other indigenous blood. Most of those people, my family included, do not go around using their miniscule NA blood to run for office, get jobs at ivy league universities or whatever else. We just carry the blood and sometimes tell people about it who ask about our origins. I've known about it since I was four or five—that my great grandmother was full blood Massawomeck tribe.

My Granddaughter is eligible for tribal enrollment being 1/4 Cherokee (Eastern Band) but she never messed with it. 1/16th is the minimum for that particular band.

The Bureau of Indian Affairs’ Higher Education Grant requires that you to have a minimum of 1/4 Native American (all tribes) blood.

One is defined by their DNA. I am of swedish DNA. Born in america. Swedish american.

The huge increase in native population, is not from birthrate or immigration, it's simply about deciding to check a different box, and hoping to benefit from suddenly proclaiming they are native.

Well ... I was born here.

At least that's what I tell La Migra.

Review_378_Photo_6_Jan-Michael_Vincent_-_Born_in_East_L.A_._(Cheech_Marin,_1987)__630_354_90.jpg

View attachment 578989

I was born in America, have lived all my life in America, will surely die in America, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be made in America.

The same is true of all of my ancestors as far back as great grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestors were great-great grandparents, and I know of at least two ancestral lines that have been on the North American continent since the 1600s.

How am I not a Native American?

To what other place could I rationally be said to be native?

One is defined by their DNA. I am of swedish DNA. Born in america. Swedish american.

Have you ever actually been to Sweden?

I do not know where all of my immigrant ancestors came from, but those I do know where they came from all came from England.

I would never think of calling myself an “English-American”, nor a “European-American”, nor any other name that connects me with any place other than America.

Only twice in my life have I ever traveled outside the borders of the United States.

Once, when I was a very young child, my parents took me along on a trip that crossed into Mexico. I barely remember it now. I do not think we went very far across the border. I was much too young, at the time, to have any grasp of the significance of being in a different country than my own.

The other was a business trip in late 1986 when I spent five weeks aboard the Canadian icebreaker Robert Lemeur in international waters, about a hundred miles off the northern coast of Alaska. That trip involved an airline flight from Santa Barbara, California, where I lived at the time, to Dead Horse, Alaska, and from there, a helicopter trip to the drillship Canmar Explorer, from which a crane was used to transfer me to the Robert Lemeur; later to return home by reversing that process.

The farthest that I have ever been from the United States would have been the two airline passages across the gap between the mainland United States and Alaska.

Last edited:
You can refer to yourself how you want that's perfectly fine with me. My DNA says I am a swede, born in america. You should have zero issue with that. It doesn't affect you and it's my right to do it.

View attachment 578989
Oh I can't take the dribble---

I will help you out on he explosion---ILLEGALS and other immigrants seeking welfare and a free ride found out several decades ago that the RESERVATIONS have their own rules and don't deport normally. They found that they could claim being INDIAN when actually they are Mexican or whatever if they go to the reservation and take up the Indian reservation way WELFARE, DRUGS, and alot of crime especially RAPE especially in the Southwest--the more people , the more money the tribes get so now you see a bunch of Indians named Rodriquez and whatever else. They aren't illegal, they are native america even if their ancestors didnt live in the US.

Those of us who really are descendents of Indians especially we pale faced ones like myself who adopted white culture and supported ourselves for generations are not considered Indians because well we act WHITE. DNA tests don't count for shit for us...being Indian by blood isn't considered being INDIAN.

Interesting. I hail from an area in southern Pennsylvania/northern Maryland where there are many almost full white people walking around who have within them some tinge of Susquehannock or other indigenous blood. Most of those people, my family included, do not go around using their miniscule NA blood to run for office, get jobs at ivy league universities or whatever else. We just carry the blood and sometimes tell people about it who ask about our origins. I've known about it since I was four or five—that my great grandmother was full blood Massawomeck tribe.

Some 10% or more of Americans have some tribe's blood in them. Frontier men often married into tribes. Some tribes had chiefs who were 90% white Europeans by the 1830's, like the Cherokees.

hey found that they could claim being INDIAN when actually they are Mexican or whatever if they go to the reservation and take up the Indian reservation way WELFARE, DRUGS, and alot of crime especially RAPE especially in the Southwest--the more people , the more money the tribes get so now you see a bunch of Indians named Rodriquez and whatever else. They aren't illegal, they are native america even if their ancestors didnt live in the US.

^This.

Forum List

Back