I forgot, wasn't Jill Stein running against hillary? She finished 4th..and...lol

Jill stein and the far left are one and the same..
Hence the reason the Jewish woman cost the beast crucial votes.

The beasts voters don't know and seemingly do not care. Either way all of those voters are losers.

What does Stein's religious belief/background have to do with anything here?

The same reason it mattered to the far left about Trump!

1. I actually don't recall much talk about Trump's religious beliefs during the campaign
2. I am not on the "far left"
3. You didn't actually answer my question, as Trump's religion has even less to do with this particular conversation than Stein's does.....and her religion is pretty much unimportant to the discussion

If you do not recall then that is on you and your poor memory.

I did not claim you were a far left drone, yet!

I did answer the question, you did not like the answer!

"The same reason it mattered to the far left about Trump!"

Donald Trump's Religious Background and the 2016 Presidential Election | The Huffington Post

This is the far left Huffington Post!

Last edited:

The beasts voters don't know and seemingly do not care. Either way all of those voters are losers.

1. I actually don't recall much talk about Trump's religious beliefs during the campaign
3. You didn't actually answer my question, as Trump's religion has even less to do with this particular conversation than Stein's does.....and her religion is pretty much unimportant to the discussion

I did claim you were a far left drone, yet!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-stebenne/donald-trumps-religious-b_b_11072346.html

Don't you mean, the alt-Left Huffington Post?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-stebenne/donald-trumps-religious-b_b_11072346.html

That article seems to be saying that Trump's religion matters because of his potential appeal to Christian voters. What does Stein's potential appeal to Christian (or Jewish) voters have to do with her call for recounts?

Theowl32 seems to think that Stein being Jewish means that she is greedy (since Jews are stereotyped as money-grubbing, and we know stereotypes are reliable sources for judging someone's personality :rolleyes-41:), so pointing out her religion makes sense because it shows her motivation for this recount push. Now you have linked to an article which discusses Trump's religion and how it might affect potential voters, which has nothing to do with the recounts and doesn't seem relevant to Stein at all.

So I'll ask again, what does Stein's religion have to do with this thread about the recounts? Telling me it's the same as the far left's reason for caring about Trump's religion isn't really an answer, unless you can tell me what the far left's reason for caring is and it can be applied to Stein.

That article seems to be saying that Trump's religion matters because of his potential appeal to Christian voters. What does Stein's potential appeal to Christian (or Jewish) voters have to do with her call for recounts?

Theowl32 seems to think that Stein being Jewish means that she is greedy (since Jews are stereotyped as money-grubbing, and we know stereotypes are reliable sources for judging someone's personality :rolleyes-41:), so pointing out her religion makes sense because it shows her motivation for this recount push. Now you have linked to an article which discusses Trump's religion and how it might affect potential voters, which has nothing to do with the recounts and doesn't seem relevant to Stein at all.

So I'll ask again, what does Stein's religion have to do with this thread about the recounts? Telling me it's the same as the far left's reason for caring about Trump's religion isn't really an answer, unless you can tell me what the far left's reason for caring is and it can be applied to Stein.

You mean like how the fa left sees anyone not far left as evil, especially Christians?

Donald Trump's Religious Background and the 2016 Presidential Election | The Huffington Post

You mean like how the fa left sees anyone not far left as evil, especially Christians?

Ah, so I'm not going to get a straight answer. Got it.

I don't care what you think of the far left. It has nothing to do with my question.

Ah, so I'm not going to get a straight answer. Got it.

I don't care what you think of the far left. It has nothing to do with my question.

Yes it does, as it could be a poster mocking the far left posters on this board with their post!

Forum List

Back