I for one can't wait until Republicans take over the house!

Republicans can do a terrible job and I expect they will.

The Marxist have won, its over.

Who is the most vocal political leader we are all so excited about.

Have you heard the plan that is going to make this nation #1 in everything.

No, we have lost, no chance of recovery, the worst is yet to come.

Are you insane?

Given the bi-partisan tax cut bill that just passed, it's clear that the voodoo economists won,

not the Marxists.

The Marxist won, we received no tax cut, threatening to raise taxes and then not raising taxes is not a tax cut, Marxism won, the Marxist threatens and takes away the threat and your happy that tyranny did not get worst.

the good times in this country saw a top tax rate of 90 to 70 percent.

If you want the good times to return you better tax the 1%.

Damn I wish history meant something to these fools

I think some are hoping that the Republicans, and their agenda, fail.:eusa_whistle:

Finally, someone mentioned the Republican "agenda". Now, if they could only tell everyone what that agenda is. Do you know? Seems they are keeping it a "secret".

You people talk as if you really believe things are going to be different than they have been.

I'll give 3 to 1 that absolutely nothing changes.

We're going to get more government, more intrusion and the fucking government will end up taking more of our money.

Wow I'm glad I'm not alone on this.I see a lot of people trashing the Republicans on this site and I find it comforting to see someone agree with me....
I want to see how Nancy handles herself now that she isn't Speaker anymore.
2011 politically will be cool.....very cool indeed. :party:

All you have to do is look at her record BEFORE she was speaker.

She was fighting the stupid assed things the republicans in control were doing, you know the shit that caused this country to go into a tailspin.

Like Fannie and Freddie giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford or had no intention of paying the mortgage back to begin with? Stuff like that?
Like waiting for a bill to pass so everyone can find out what's in it....stuff like that.?
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Bullshit, you have not one shrewd of proof, fact, nothing to back this up.

National Taxpayers Union - History of Federal Individual Income Bottom and Top Bracket Rates

You are just who I'm talking about.

People who dont know the truth and havebeen fed a load of shit all their lives.

FACTS kill your failed ideas

Republicans can do a terrible job and I expect they will.

The Marxist have won, its over.

Who is the most vocal political leader we are all so excited about.

Have you heard the plan that is going to make this nation #1 in everything.

No, we have lost, no chance of recovery, the worst is yet to come.

Are you insane?

Given the bi-partisan tax cut bill that just passed, it's clear that the voodoo economists won,

not the Marxists.

The Marxist won, we received no tax cut, threatening to raise taxes and then not raising taxes is not a tax cut, Marxism won, the Marxist threatens and takes away the threat and your happy that tyranny did not get worst.

No the prior tax cut was temporary. It ended. You got a new tax cut with the new bill. You also got a payroll tax cut. You also got about a trillion dollars worth of new debt.

Nothing except history, of course.

Read a book, citizen

Which book, which year are we speaking of specifically.

kenneddy reduced the tax on the wealthy 1% of the country - - and since that time while the country has expanded in expenses and population the tax rate went further down in the later 60's and 70's - went down in the beginning with Reagan then was raised right back up by Reagan for more deficit spending til Clinton - they went down nominally - then went up slightly to about 35% - then Bush cut to i think about 28% but he neglected to cut any spending -

so now what we have is very very very low intrest rates - an attempt ( or more rather lip service ) to cut taxes but of course noone wants to give up any services and still our expenses keep going up on what it takes ot maintain and expand our infrastructure.

let alone the piddling amount that spent in favorite griping issues like Social security or welfare - that spending accounts for 1/10th of 1% of the deficits that we incur.

frankly speaking to get out of the mess we are in either taxes will have to go up (which noone wants to do esp because of inflation/depression fears ) or spending will have to be reduced (which noone has the political will for except for bullshit spending that makes notone bit of damn differnce to what we are really in the tank for )-

the both cant happen at the same time and repeatedly the GOP sells this shit sandwich as if it can.

The tax rates on the 1% were raised after the 1929 crash and the money was spent on infrastructure.

The people were exstatic with the recovery it created and voted for FDR repetedly

I for one can't wait until Republicans take over the house!

I look at the incredible job they did during the first six years of the Bush Administration when they had complete control of the American government and I remember fondly all of their "accomplishments".

I'm sure they will exceed their performance of those six years.

What they did to rebuild New Orleans after Katrina.

Their successes in Afghanistan and Iraq and how they created "democracies".

How they almost got Bin Laden.

How they protected the country.

Their immigration policies.

Their health care policies.

What they did for the economy.

Seriously, I can't wait. I'm sure they have been creating all kinds of plans to help the economy and bring jobs back to the US.

I can't wait to see what they do to rebuild America; and their commitment to "education", I'm sure, will be beyond anyone's expectations.

I really want to see them in the driver's seat. America will once again get a chance to see how well Republican policies work.

Government
Operating
Professionally
:thewave:

I too remember 7 years of a stable and growing economy, in spite of the, destruction of the WTC in the heart of New York City's downtown financial district and 7 years of what is considered total employment, (that is unemployment of 4 to 5%):clap2:
I'm sure thats what you're talking about.....right?

National Taxpayers Union - History of Federal Individual Income Bottom and Top Bracket Rates

You are just who I'm talking about.

People who dont know the truth and havebeen fed a load of shit all their lives.

FACTS kill your failed ideas

Before I am quick to run off with my opinion or my idea without understanding yours I must take some time to follow your links and see what it is your presenting and stating, I also have to go play with kids a bit and maybe some other stuff. I just state this because if your like me you will check up on your post to see what the reply is. I honestly want to see if what you state is true as well as if I disagree be able to reply making a good point.

So forgive if I dont have a quick response, I really did want to know why you believe this, where you get your information, so that I can read. I have my own personal library, nothing fancy, mostly used books I find for a buck to ten buck, a few cost more.

So when I asked for a book I meant a book because I love books.

I will be back.

You people talk as if you really believe things are going to be different than they have been.

I'll give 3 to 1 that absolutely nothing changes.

We're going to get more government, more intrusion and the fucking government will end up taking more of our money.

A lot changed. From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs moved to China. Then there was the largest redistribution of wealth in history from the middle class to the top 1.7%.

Remember, rich people can always leave. That's why Republicans shift the debt burden to the Middle Class.

The number are cold hard facts.

The best times in this country were when the 1% were made to pay for all the benifits this country gives them.

Wow I'm glad I'm not alone on this.I see a lot of people trashing the Republicans on this site and I find it comforting to see someone agree with me....
I want to see how Nancy handles herself now that she isn't Speaker anymore.
2011 politically will be cool.....very cool indeed. :party:

All you have to do is look at her record BEFORE she was speaker.

She was fighting the stupid assed things the republicans in control were doing, you know the shit that caused this country to go into a tailspin.

Like Fannie and Freddie giving mortgages to people who couldn't afford or had no intention of paying the mortgage back to begin with? Stuff like that?
Like waiting for a bill to pass so everyone can find out what's in it....stuff like that.?
:eusa_shhh:

Under Freddi/Fanni, you had to have had a job and prove you could pay the mortgage. When Wall Street was deregulated under the Bush administration, 70% of the mortgage market was moved to Wall Street. They gave out nearly "free" mortgages, bundled them together and sold them overseas as "securities". The "securities" were heavily insured. When the securities tanked, the insurance, from where you get the term, "Derivative", was collected. This is why insurance companies went bankrupt. See: Lehman Brother Bankruptsy.

Bankruptcy of Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys sit in front of the Internet. There is no excuse for repeating the same nonsense over and over again. Go look it up!

Forum List

Back