I for one can't wait until Republicans take over the house!

R

rdean

I look at the incredible job they did during the first six years of the Bush Administration when they had complete control of the American government and I remember fondly all of their "accomplishments".

I'm sure they will exceed their performance of those six years.

What they did to rebuild New Orleans after Katrina.

Their successes in Afghanistan and Iraq and how they created "democracies".

How they almost got Bin Laden.

How they protected the country.

Their immigration policies.

Their health care policies.

What they did for the economy.

Seriously, I can't wait. I'm sure they have been creating all kinds of plans to help the economy and bring jobs back to the US.

I can't wait to see what they do to rebuild America; and their commitment to "education", I'm sure, will be beyond anyone's expectations.

I really want to see them in the driver's seat. America will once again get a chance to see how well Republican policies work.

Government
Operating
Professionally
:thewave:

Wow I'm glad I'm not alone on this.I see a lot of people trashing the Republicans on this site and I find it comforting to see someone agree with me....
I want to see how Nancy handles herself now that she isn't Speaker anymore.
2011 politically will be cool.....very cool indeed. :party:

I look at the incredible job they did during the first six years of the Bush Administration when they had complete control of the American government and I remember fondly all of their "accomplishments".

Seriously, I can't wait. I'm sure they have been creating all kinds of plans to help the economy and bring jobs back to the US.

I can't wait to see what they do to rebuild America; and their commitment to "education", I'm sure, will be beyond anyone's expectations.

I really want to see them in the driver's seat. America will once again get a chance to see how well Republican policies work.

Government
Operating
Professionally

Given the pathetic job the dems did the past four years with control of both houses, the Republicans could hardly do worse. Thanks for playing.

We should be thankful for the stimulus package alone from this administration, for the trillions spent and the hundreds of millions of jobs it created.....It did create hundreds of millions of jobs right? right?....:dance:

We should be thankful for the stimulus package alone from this administration, for the trillions spent and the hundreds of millions of jobs it created.....It did create hundreds of millions of jobs right? right?....:dance:

It even created the same jobs several times.
You know the old saying: "Everyone loves a charade." Well, it seems that the Census Bureau may be playing games.

Last week, one of the millions of workers hired by Census 2010 to parade around the country counting Americans blew the whistle on some statistical tricks.

The worker, Naomi Cohn, told The Post that she was hired and fired a number of times by Census. Each time she was hired back, it seems, Census was able to report the creation of a new job to the Labor Department.

MORE

Last edited:
Republicans can't do any worse of a job then the Democrats have done in just the last two years alone.

Republicans can do a terrible job and I expect they will.

The Marxist have won, its over.

Who is the most vocal political leader we are all so excited about.

Have you heard the plan that is going to make this nation #1 in everything.

No, we have lost, no chance of recovery, the worst is yet to come.

Wow I'm glad I'm not alone on this.I see a lot of people trashing the Republicans on this site and I find it comforting to see someone agree with me....
I want to see how Nancy handles herself now that she isn't Speaker anymore.
2011 politically will be cool.....very cool indeed. :party:

All you have to do is look at her record BEFORE she was speaker.

She was fighting the stupid assed things the republicans in control were doing, you know the shit that caused this country to go into a tailspin.

Republicans can't do any worse of a job then the Democrats have done in just the last two years alone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dear idiot, the republicans already DID worse you fool.

They crashed the world economy fool and your denial of the crash they created doesnt make it go away.

Government
Operating
Professionally

Yes, and I'm sure the Democrats will fight them tooth and nail like always do on ever single one of those issues.

Your team came pretty close to their goal of dragging the country down the hall to drown it in the bathtub last time they had control.

Why the fuck people vote for idiots who scream the government cant do ANYTHING right and then get elected and prove it is beyond me.

History will record the republicans massive failure on this one and I know you will jsut piss all over those history books too just like you fools piss all over history today to retain your failed ideas.

All the GOP needs to do to be successful is CUT-SPENDING. Thats all, there are many sites that anyone can go to to specifically cut spending areas to balance the budget.
If the GOP does not cut spending, and SS & Medicare fail, there will be hell to pay.

Republicans can do a terrible job and I expect they will.

The Marxist have won, its over.

Who is the most vocal political leader we are all so excited about.

Have you heard the plan that is going to make this nation #1 in everything.

No, we have lost, no chance of recovery, the worst is yet to come.

Are you insane?

Given the bi-partisan tax cut bill that just passed, it's clear that the voodoo economists won,

not the Marxists.

I can't wait to see if these new 'constitutionalist' Republicans put their money where their mouths are and actually defund all of the federal government they pretend is unconstitutional.

I can't wait to see if these new 'constitutionalist' Republicans put their money where their mouths are and actually defund all of the federal government they pretend is unconstitutional.

Case you didn't know Obama doesn't need Congress to do what he plans on doing. He's ready to use a back-door to every screwed up bill they've tried to push through.

All the GOP needs to do to be successful is CUT-SPENDING. Thats all, there are many sites that anyone can go to to specifically cut spending areas to balance the budget.
If the GOP does not cut spending, and SS & Medicare fail, there will be hell to pay.

Yeah cut spending and give more tax cuts.

They have done this so many times before huh?

They NEVER cut anywhere near enough to offset the messes their precious tax cuts require.

The republicans alwasy talk this shit and then raise the deficit by NOT cutting much and then cutting taxes on the wealthy.

There plan is to KILL the US government.

They want this country bankrupted.

They want to completely hand the country over to the corps.

Listen to them.

Its all PRAISE for the wealthy and CEOs and all HATE for the government and anything they do.

You fools keep buying the pig in the poke.

FYI, growth in 2010, we're informed was 2.6%.

Not enough but hardly a total fail.

Forum List

Back