I find it so funny how most women wont date a man who still lives at home with his mom but will.....

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
date a man who still lives with his wife. LMAO

Some women out here are just sooooooooooooooooo full of shit

But, hey a man will date a woman that lives with their parents. Kind of a double standard.

Because men don' care if a woman lives at home. That's only woman who wants their man to live on his own

Troll_school.jpg

some women like a challenge (see if they can get hubby to leave or neglect wife)
some women like the "safety" of it
some women set themselves up for failure on purpose

It's never that cut and dry....

But, hey a man will date a woman that lives with their parents. Kind of a double standard.

Because men don' care if a woman lives at home. That's only woman who wants their man to live on his own

It is a biological need to choose a mate capable of taking care of you and any offspring.

A man who lives at home with his Mom is still living like a child. He has not shown the drive to take care of himself. In fact, he has not shown himself capable of taking care of his own life yet.

It is a biological need to choose a mate capable of taking care of you and any offspring.

A man who lives at home with his Mom is still living like a child. He has not shown the drive to take care of himself. In fact, he has not shown himself capable of taking care of his own life yet.

If I were single, I would date someone that lived @ home if I found them attractive and enjoyed them. I'll be honest enough to admit that I never have dated someone that lived at home (well other than in High School obviously....) Not sure how long it would last, but, it most likely is indicative of their personality, but as is true in all of life, there are always exceptions.......... I don't discount anything out of hand, because of exceptions... but tread with caution and patience....

So that puts them in the same box as the married guys out fooling around, no?

Women that fool around with married guys are pathetic.
Men that fool around with married women are opportunistic.

If I were single, I would date someone that lived @ home if I found them attractive and enjoyed them. I'll be honest enough to admit that I never have dated someone that lived at home (well other than in High School obviously....) Not sure how long it would last, but, it most likely is indicative of their personality, but as is true in all of life, there are always exceptions.......... I don't discount anything out of hand, because of exceptions... but tread with caution and patience....

So attractive men get a pass to live at home? lol So if you are average looking you must be on your own?

So attractive men get a pass to live at home? lol So if you are average looking you must be on your own?
If I found them attractive, it's more than just looks

Men have traditionally lived at home until such time as they have a wife to maintain the home fires and a family to raise.

I have no problem with men living with their families...as long as they aren't there because they're LOSERS who can't support themselves.

For example, a student who lives at home while he works on his thesis and holds down some sort of job...who cares. Or a working guy who was just divorced and moved out of his home to allow his ex and kids to continue living in it (or who sold his home)...

But a 35 year old alcoholic whose parents live in an RV, that's a little different.

I actually am quite comfortable with multi-generational families living together. It is a wonderful environment to raise kids in..provided you aren't some weird inbred family that moves from town to town following the patriarch who is doing hard time for child molestation. That's a little different too.

Attractive men and women get a pass on a lot of things. But a 35 year old man living at home with his mom is not a guy who will be seen as a success, that is for sure.

Forum List

Back