I finally saw Apocalypse Now

So which University class were you taught this retarded version of the psychology of men that participated in the Vietnam War?
None.
Again, I offered no opinion - I merely stated the intent Coppola had when HE made the movie.
I didn't make the movie - he did. I didn't offer an opinion whether he was accurate or not, just stated that is why he made it in the maddening style it is.
It is a fantastic film, not in whether it is accurate to reality or Vietnam, but the movie itself standing alone.
And thank you for serving in 1970-71.

Never realized how great the Doors music is !!

Do you rank this higher than 12 angry men and TGTBTU
Why compare Apples and Pears ? Both are great .

As are these films .
Though asking which one someone prefers is a different matter . Not that it leads anywhere useful .

It has been a long long time since I have seen it. I would like to watch again. Loved it decades ago. Wonder if it would have the same impact on me today.

It has been a long long time since I have seen it. I would like to watch again. Loved it decades ago. Wonder if it would have the same impact on me today.
Likely not.
I remember seeing Deerhunter back in the day... saw it the first time since about a year ago. Still good, but not powerful like it was in 1978

Likely not.
I remember seeing Deerhunter back in the day... saw it the first time since about a year ago. Still good, but not powerful like it was in 1978
Another movie I have not seen in a long time. Would also like to watch that again. Ya would nit be surprised if not as powerful.

The only good movie I don’t remember is
Taxi driver???

I saw it 30 years ago

Forum List

Back