I feel left out...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
I was thinking... (yes I know that gets me into trouble), But anyway I cannot think of any gays in my extended family for at leat 3 generations above me.
Not even any by marriage that I am aware of....

And no autism either.

So ladies if you want to purchase a sperm sample....
Our IQ's seem tp be around 125 and up.

The only condition is that it be personally delivered in an enjoyable way ;)

I was thinking... (yes I know that gets me into trouble), But anyway I cannot think of any gays in my extended family for at leat 3 generations above me.

And no autism either.

Do you know at least ten people uscitizen? One or more is GLBT. Now I grant you, you cannot say ennie-meanie-minnie-mo, but someone you know is afraid to tell you they are not straight.

*Hugs*

Try putting a Gay Rights bumper sticker on your car, brotherman. You simply cannot be left behind. We like you too much.

And no autism either.

Do you know at least ten people uscitizen? One or more is GLBT. Now I grant you, you cannot say ennie-meanie-minnie-mo, but someone you know is afraid to tell you they are not straight.

*Hugs*

Try putting a Gay Rights bumper sticker on your car, brotherman. You simply cannot be left behind. We like you too much.

One out of 10 people are GLBT? That number sounds inflated.

Most of the dozens of polls and studies performed over the past thirty years average around 10%, but this is a very tricky issue, given the stigmas involved.

---

For instance, in 1988, only 3% of Norwegians admitted to having same-sex encounters, while in 2003, 12% of the vikings admitted to homosexual activity.

Does this mean that only 12% of the population has same-sex attraction, or does this mean that only 12% of the population will admit to same-sex attraction? There's no honest way to tell.

Last edited:

So you're from Iran?

Nope multi generation Merican. Family came from England I think origionally.
And I know more than 10 in my family really well and no gays.
The hetro gene is apparently dominant in my family.
And no retards either.

Last edited:

And no autism either.

*Hugs*

Both Kinsey's and Masters and Johnson's studies placed the percent of "not straight people" at approximately 10%. And their studies were conducted about 20 years apart. What data is available suggests that the 10% figure remains more or less constant over time and across space, but of course, social pressures affect it.

I doubt 1 out of 10 adults is Iran are GLBT -- or willing to admit it.

May be more than one out of 10 in a very permissive society, where people wander back and forth across the Great Divide because they have less fear. Say, Holland.

Last edited:

So you're from Iran?

Nope multi generation Merican. Family came from England I think origionally.
And I know more than 10 in my family really well and no gays.
The hetro gene is apparently dominant in my family.
And no retards either.

That's likely, uscitizen. A group of 10,000 will yield 1,000 not straight folks but the distribution is not "no more than nine straight people in any one family". I guess what confused me is that you said you did not know any GLBT folks. Not from school? Or work? Or the neighborhood? Or church? If we are talking about your 1,001 acquaintences, then yes, it is almost certain someone you know is GLBT.

Last edited:

And no autism either.

*Hugs*

How the FUCK does a number "sound" inflated? I didn't know numbers made sounds.

*Hugs*

How the FUCK does a number "sound" inflated? I didn't know numbers made sounds.

MOOO00000000oooooooo, LOL.

It is indeed unusual to not know somebody who isn't strictly heterosexual. It might be less common to know somebody in one's own family, but even there, as some suggested, it is tricky because not everybody is 'out'.

The 10% figure for GLTB demographics does seem high despite the studies cited as many others have determined the number around 1.51% or so. However, to me that seems low since I've read that more than 90% of U.S. counties have at least one same sex couple living there and having gay and lesbian friends in my social circle has been a fact for a very long time now.

And I believe, immodestly perhaps, that pretty much everybody in my social circle are good people and pretty typical of the mainstream. :)

Maybe you're just too unprejudiced to notice, UScitizen?

i dont think i have any gays in my family..da man does...autism...nope...not that i know of...we got boozers and dopes ...too many too count but all straight and as for the stupid...oy oy oy

i dont think i have any gays in my family..da man does...autism...nope...not that i know of...we got boozers and dopes ...too many too count but all straight and as for the stupid...oy oy oy

We gots GLBT people in my kin group. Oddly they are not our dope fiends, chronic fuck ups or imprisioned members. Mebbe we shoulda prayed for more GLBT in da family?

What's so great about being gay or autistic or having a gay or autistic relative that you feel left out?

And no autism either.

It sounds like your family line is due for a gay autistic.

Maybe that one will be included in your next ejaculate.

Forum List

Back