I feel dirty

If you really hate him, write and tell him you agree with him. It's very likely he will slit his wrists.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Wow Matthews has even turned against the loser in chief. Wonder how the crotch lickers will spin this lol.

The few remaining Obama ass sniffers are inhaling very deeply through their noses.....yet they still smell only roses!! They'll refuse to see anything wrong until the turd splatters their glasses...

What this tells me is that he goes where the political winds blow him. He's the parrot on the pirate's shoulder. I reeeally doubt his sincerity. Given his track record, who wouldn't? It would be nice to believe that he has turned over a new leaf. But I don't think that thrill up his leg is quite gone.

What this tells me is that he goes where the political winds blow him. He's the parrot on the pirate's shoulder. I reeeally doubt his sincerity. Given his track record, who wouldn't? It would be nice to believe that he has turned over a new leaf. But I don't think that thrill up his leg is quite gone.

Do you ever think about what you write before you hit send? For you, of all people, to write this is truly laugh out loud funny.

Do you ever think about what you write before you hit send? For you, of all people, to write this is truly laugh out loud funny.

How many times have I called you on falling for an outright hoax again?

Forum List

Back