I feel bad for children sometimes

actually yes...my ex lives there...I worked the Arizona /Mexican Border...1975-1979(USCS Patrol Officer/Intel Ofcr)...and I am related to Wyatt Earp via Josie who was related to my G/ma...so Wyatt et al are kinda/sorta Uncles in law...lol "Give me a little kiss won't ya hun" I think that was a song lyric!
Very cool. I was there 3 years ago with my "hunka-hunka burning love" and our kids, saw the court house, shootout, all the tourist stuff. Back then my great-great-grandpappy was a tailor. Maybe he made your ancestors suit. Of course, he would have had to travel through NJ....

Rene in Tin Cup. You can see why I thought it might be her.

prod2.jpg
That was a good guess. Too short. Beautiful woman though- just the right age- and fiesty, smart. She's about 43 now? or 45?

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Not possible.:tng:

Damn those 'hunka-hunka burning love's'...C'mon up to Virginia City,Nevada next summer and I will buy you and yours a beer at the 'Bucket of Blood' More to do in this oldies town than Tomstone!

Damn those 'hunka-hunka burning love's'...C'mon up to Virginia City,Nevada next summer and I will buy you and yours a beer at the 'Bucket of Blood' More to do in this oldies town than Tomstone!

I'd consider it during our next trip out west, but right now we are planning on Colorado in early spring, to extend our ski season one more week. :mm:

• Thanks
I'd consider it during our next trip out west, but right now we are planning on Colorado in early spring, to extend our ski season one more week. :mm:

My bad you're the Aspen group...whats wrong with Tahoe?... just about a 45 minute drive to VC...but hey if ya make it the offer is still good!

My bad you're the Aspen group...whats wrong with Tahoe?... just about a 45 minute drive to VC...but hey if ya make it the offer is still good!
I don't think that I meet the definition of an "Aspen group", as this will be my first time skiing out west. In fact, we know next to nothing about it. We are looking at Colorado because it is a shorter flight. Right now our plans are very open, with the simple goal to maximize vertical feet/ dollar within the one week available.

This got me thinking- I'll start another thread under Travel.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back