i need your help please

beccis

Rookie
Oct 26, 2006
hi my names becci and i need your help as you all probally know it was eid recently.. now my problem is one of my good friends from university is muslim and i havent seen him as hes been off for eid however i would like to make him a card to say happy eid but im not sure what to say in it or what to put on it or even if this is appropriate could someone please help me out.
thanks x

hi my names becci and i need your help as you all probally know it was eid recently.. now my problem is one of my good friends from university is muslim and i havent seen him as hes been off for eid however i would like to make him a card to say happy eid but im not sure what to say in it or what to put on it or even if this is appropriate could someone please help me out.
thanks x

Sorry, but what is "eid"?

its like the muslim christmas it is to celebrate the end of ramadam their fasting season

thanks x
call tom cruise...he seems to think he knows everything...

thanks x

How about, "Happy Ramadan, now stop killing people!"

thanks x

I'm not sure about Muslim customs, but surely he couldn't take offense if you sent a greeting card saying that you hope he is enjoying his holiday and that you are looking forward to seeing him again.

Perhaps "Eid Mubarak" or "Eid Saeed!"

"Eid Mubarak" roughly translates into "Have a blessed holiday" while "Eid Saeed" roughly translates into "Happy holidays!"

I'd even venture a guess that you could wish them "Ramadan Kareem" or "Ramadan Mubarak" during Ramadan.

BTW, you can Google those terms to find greeting cards in case your local Hallmark retailer doesn't carry any Islamic cards.

I smell a Troll.;)

sniffer.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back