I doubt you'll see this on Fox

Part of our ongoing effort to make some non-fake, real news available to the mask less, unvaccinated Fox saturated Trump Cult.

The "Democrat Hoax" as Trump called it, is tearing through the population unabated, thanks to the mentally weak who refuse to be vaccinated.

The right treats this is nothing more than a light case of flu or a mild cold. Good luck with that.

And, before you launch into your typical Trump defense, remember that he never recanted his accusations of "Democrat Hoax."
I love seeing this ravage the woke sports world..................i hope it spreads to the woke owners

Part of our ongoing effort to make some non-fake, real news available to the mask less, unvaccinated Fox saturated Trump Cult.

The "Democrat Hoax" as Trump called it, is tearing through the population unabated, thanks to the mentally weak who refuse to be vaccinated.

The right treats this is nothing more than a light case of flu or a mild cold. Good luck with that.

And, before you launch into your typical Trump defense, remember that he never recanted his accusations of "Democrat Hoax."

Aren't double jabs and booster shot mandated in both of those colleges?

Forum List

Back