I don't understand the problem

I think the problem is more complex than people think it is.

Plus, what I'm about to say might be blasphemy to a lot of people here, but certain corrupt elements of our own government and other corrupt agencies in other parts of the world have (at least in part) created, instigated and purposely used "Islamic terrorism" as a pawn for their globalist agendas, and as a pretext for war. That's the part most here on this site just don't get.

Are Muslims ever responsible for their violence?

There's a conspiracy theory for every uncomfortable truth,
that doesn't fit the "Free Palestine" narrative of Arab imperialism.

Just like this crap going on back in the 70's.......I have never gotten a clear, succinct explanation of what their problem is with each other.

They're fine for a while, then it's all murderous toddler tyraids, then they are all fine and dandy again.

WTF man??!!!!

All I get online when I ask about this is lunatics foaming at the mouth with psycho babble. Nothing comprehensive nor understandable.

Can somebody explain to me WHAT these peoples problem IS, and WHY do they pull this violent toddler tantrum every so many years?
A lot of it is to do with power.

Say you're Israel and you want power. The easiest way is to point to a danger and tell people you'll protect them from that danger. Same with being Palestinian or whoever else.

People are emotional, so they like emotional messages. Telling them they could work together with other people might not go down as well, so your career won't be as success. Stick to the things that get people riled up, and you will get more power.

There's a conspiracy theory for every uncomfortable truth,
that doesn't fit the "Free Palestine" narrative of Arab imperialism.

I never said they were innocent. That said, what's "uncomfortable" to most people, namely MSM-believers who continually buy the mainstream narratives, is evidence that our own government and agencies in other parts of the world have helped to create some of those terrorist groups, and, as I said, use them as pawns for their corrupt globalist agendas. False flags have absolutely occurred, whether people believe that or not, and "radical Islamists" seem to be the PTSB's favorite pawn. The "war on terror" has been used as a pretext for perpetual war, power grabs and anti-freedom legislation. I don't really care if you or others don't believe it, because I have zero doubt that it's true. :dunno:

Just like this crap going on back in the 70's.......I have never gotten a clear, succinct explanation of what their problem is with each other.

They're fine for a while, then it's all murderous toddler tyraids, then they are all fine and dandy again.

WTF man??!!!!

All I get online when I ask about this is lunatics foaming at the mouth with psycho babble. Nothing comprehensive nor understandable.

Can somebody explain to me WHAT these peoples problem IS, and WHY do they pull this violent toddler tantrum every so many years?
It's very simple. Since 1920, when the British took over Palestine, the Arabs have been determined to prevent a Jewish state to exist there, and periodically attack Israel, lose, agree to a ceasefire, rebuild and then attack again. Originally, it was the whole Arab world that would attack Israel, but now it is primarily the Palestinians.

This is what some people call the cycle of violence in the ME, and it has been going on for so long that many people see it as normal for the region, but the Oct 7 attack was so horrific that Israel is determined to break the paradigm and end the cycle of violence with the Palestinians. That means this time Israel will not agree to a ceasefire but will continue the war until it has destroyed all the Gaza terrorists, their weapons and fortifications and then maintain security control over Gaza for the foreseeable future so Israelis cannot be attacked again from Gaza. Since the Arabs refuse to live in peace with Israel, it is the only way to stop the violence.

I never said they were innocent. That said, what's "uncomfortable" to most people, namely MSM-believers who continually buy the mainstream narratives, is evidence that our own government and agencies in other parts of the world have helped to create some of those terrorist groups, and, as I said, use them as pawns for their corrupt globalist agendas. False flags have absolutely occurred, whether people believe that or not, and "radical Islamists" seem to be the PTSB's favorite pawn. The "war on terror" has been used as a pretext for perpetual war, power grabs and anti-freedom legislation. I don't really care if you or others don't believe it, because I have zero doubt that it's true. :dunno:

Still not addressing the question.

"Not innocent" and responsibility are not the same things.
Washed up language, doesn't absolve Muslims for their actions.
Likely, conspiracy theories, is their default response to shift the blame,
and may have been a convenient tool to subvert any rational discourse.
Rather, a cynical attempt to absolve Islam from the cause of Arab imperialism.

Forum List

Back