I Don't Understand the Problem With Wearing Masks (AKA: Anti-Maskers)?

because they are spoiled little brats that don't care for their fellow humans as much as having their instant gratification with their silly thinking' FREEDOM... USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!' mentality.

if a woman can mask up & give birth during this pandemic, then a bunch of (R) gun strapping macho 'men' & their equally stooooooopid female counterparts can too.

what whiny little babies they are.

LOL, stuff it kid, you've bought into the lie. Neverending shots an mask wering, that's the ticket. Put your big person pants on.

View attachment 471392
United States

All regions

Cases
29.9M

+55,641
Deaths

+650

Less than 2% mortality. Go hide under your bed. It's astonishing how quickly you people will give up your freedom.

because they are spoiled little brats that don't care for their fellow humans as much as having their instant gratification with their silly thinking' FREEDOM... USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!' mentality.

if a woman can mask up & give birth during this pandemic, then a bunch of (R) gun strapping macho 'men' & their equally stooooooopid female counterparts can too.

LOL, stuff it kid, you've bought into the lie. Neverending shots an mask wering, that's the ticket. Put your big person pants on.

View attachment 471392
United States

All regions

Cases
29.9M

+55,641
Deaths

+650

Less than 2% mortality. Go hide under your bed. It's astonishing how quickly you people will give up your freedom.

who said i was hiding? oh that would be y-o-u.

silly - silly

y-o-u.

View attachment 471392
United States

All regions

Cases
29.9M

+55,641
Deaths

+650

silly - silly

y-o-u.

Your problem with me is that I won't wear masks no matter where I am...and I'm hiding? You're an idiot. Shove the masks where the sun doesn't shine.

It takes 3 seconds to strap over your ears and go. What is the big deal to people? Why are there anti-maskers who are lying and saying they have medical conditions/other BS?

It literally takes like 3 seconds to put on your face and move on with your life...what gives?
Most people would cover a face like yours.

View attachment 471392
United States

All regions

Cases
29.9M

+55,641
Deaths

+650

silly - silly

y-o-u.

Your problem with me is that I won't wear masks no matter where I am...and I'm hiding? You're an idiot. Shove the masks where the sun doesn't shine.

oh i see - you played hookey on the day they taught comprehension.

i never siad you were the one hiding .... Y-O-U said i was hiding.

' Go hide under your bed. ' <------ was that your words or not?

silly SILLY poorly educated *y-o-u*

hey - don't wear a mask & make sure you don't get vaccinated either.

tick tock, kitty.

' Go hide under your bed. ' <------ was that your words or not?

silly SILLY poorly educated *y-o-u*

hey - don't wear a mask & make sure you don't get vaccinated either.

xtrca17wmo051.jpg

you think it's just 'liberals' wearing a face mask? poor delusional you.

I didn't create the meme.

If I had, I would probably have said “ignorant, worthless cowards” instead of “liberals”.

But either way, it means the same thing.

The important point is that there are so many worthless cretins such as yourself who are so cowardly and so easily manipulated that you cower in terror of an overhyped flu bug, and have been manipulated into believing that a mask with 50-micron or larger gaps can protect you from a 0.2-micron or smaller virus.

If there really was a virus going around that is as deadly as you've been deceived into thinking the #CoronaHopax2020 virus is, that mask wouldn't do shit to protect you or anyone else from it.

You're being played, and you're too damn stupid and too damn cowardly to see it.

you think it's just 'liberals' wearing a face mask? poor delusional you.

I didn't create the meme.

If I had, I would probably have said “ignorant, worthless cowards” instead of “liberals”.

But either way, it means the same thing.

The important point is that there are so many worthless cretins such as yourself who are so cowardly and so easily manipulated that you cower in terror of an overhyped flu bug, and have been manipulated into believing that a mask with 50-micron or larger gaps can protect you from a 0.2-micron or smaller virus.

If there really was a virus going around that is as deadly as you've been deceived into thinking the #CoronaHopax2020 virus is, that mask wouldn't do shit to protect you or anyone else from it.

You're being played, and you're too damn stupid and too damn cowardly to see it.

^^^

200.gif

science-shows-republican-logic-follows-the-same-pattern-of-generational-inbreeding.jpg

flick.jpg

The reality is that all epidemics end when the initial spike uses up enough of the convenient hosts.
But "flattening the curve" with masks slows that down so that the epidemic never runs out of hosts, so then goes on forever.
It is wearing masks and flattening the curve that forced a 2 month epidemic to become a forever pandemic.

Fauci said we should not do herd immunity because he projected 2.4 million deaths that way, but he obviously was wrong.
He was wrong because he said no one already had immunity, and it is clear from the asymptomatic that most people already have immunity, especially the younger people.
He claimed 70% would need to get infected, when it really is only about 10%.
Then he claimed a 2% lethality rate, which not only is wrong because it did not factor in the asymptomatic who did not even know they were infected, but that those under 40 are 40 times less likely to die than the lethality rate Fauci used, which was mostly from people over 70 dying.

Forum List

Back