I don't think Mary Trumps should let the tapes of Maryanne Trump Barry out, Tramps sister..

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
She has every right but I don't think she should do it. She should of asked permission first. This involves personal family relationships. I can see the FBI taping someone or even the cops, but this is personal.

This involves a brother his sister, if Maryann Trump Barry wanted to write a book or announce on TV her concerns, then she has every right, but not Mary Trump.

Mary Trump has every right to do a book though, but she should not give the tapes to the media.

I get awful pissed whenever I hear the tapes.

Last edited:
She has every right but I don't think she should do it. She should of asked permission first. This involves personal family relationships. I can see the FBI taping someone or even the cops, but this is personal.

This involves a brother his sister, if Maryann Trump Barry wanted to write a book or announce on TV her concerns, then she has every right, but not Mary Trump.

Mary Trump has every right to do a book though, but she should not let give the tapes to the media.

I get awful pissed whenever I hear the tapes.
You're incoherently babbling again.

Forum List

Back