I don't like Bush!

I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

Please join me in the struggle to liberate America from the royal Bush dynasty!

Yeah , his values are a little confused.

Anyone that supports common core goes into the category. America is lacking in critical skills such as engineers, chemist, IT personnel, etc., etc.

All those unfilled positions are because of a bad educational system.

Note to OP, when I read the title, I wondered if you were "strictly dickly"??

Noting personal, just the first thought upon reading the title ................

I am a Republican, But I really really don't like bush. He is a champion of Common core, likes illegal immigration, and is a relative of two looser presidents.

Please join me in the struggle to liberate America from the royal Bush dynasty!

Trump for President.

It's our only hope.... otherwise, politics as usual....

I'm giving no support to any rino or lite progressive like a bush , christy or roobio , make no sense . Rather have a hard core progressive dem , let the 'dem' destroy the USA .

The faster it gets broken the sooner we can fix it.
yeah Herewego' best to wreck it quickly , let the moderates , rinos get taxed all to he11, let the moderates pay for the wealth redistribution with their money and then hopefully things can eventually get fixed up someday in the future . Anyway , for me its Cruz , Trump but I won't vote for any rino . If the bush is the alternative to Hillary I will actually vote for Hillary just to punish the moderates that have built this problem in the USA .

I'm giving no support to any rino or lite progressive like a bush , christy or roobio , make no sense . Rather have a hard core progressive dem , let the 'dem' destroy the USA .

yeah Herewego' best to wreck it quickly , let the moderates , rinos get taxed all to he11, let the moderates pay for the wealth redistribution with their money and then hopefully things can eventually get fixed up someday in the future . Anyway , for me its Cruz , Trump but I won't vote for any rino . If the bush is the alternative to Hillary I will actually vote for Hillary just to punish the moderates that have built this problem in the USA .

Not to sound selfish,but i'd have to go with bush in hopes that things will stay together a few more years so the wife can retire and we can get the hell out of here.

Not to sound selfish,but i'd have to go with bush in hopes that things will stay together a few more years so the wife can retire and we can get the hell out of here.

where are you going?

where are you going?

More than likely somewhere in the Caribbean.

where are you going?

I wish you luck. Just remember, this world is not what life is about.....

where are you going?

I wish you luck. Just remember, this world is not what life is about.....

While I'm still alive it is.

no where left to go if you want older American style freedoms as far as I am concerned . Hope for its repair via a Cruz or Trump or let it be destroyed by the real dem liberal . Besides that , I'm just not going anywhere outside the USA .

no where left to go if you want older American style freedoms as far as I am concerned . Hope for its repair via a Cruz or Trump or let it be destroyed by the real dem liberal . Besides that , I'm just not going anywhere outside the USA .

If I'm going to live in a foreign country? It might as well be in one that doesnt tax me to death.

you may be correct . Of course , your is a personal decision and none of my business .

Welcome to the board! I have to admit that I have kind of a soft spot for Mr. Bush. After 9/11 events, I was quite frightened and didn't really know what was going on. Were we at war? Were we under attack? :dunno: What was going on? And then when President Bush finally did speak, he made me feel better, honestly. That might sound strange, but he made me feel safer. I thought it was wonderful how he brought us all together during those days, weeks and months after 9/11. For all of his mistakes and imperfections, we shouldn't forget that.

hey 'bush did ok a few times , better than mrobama but I do not like his and his families push for flooding the USA with third worlders looking to invade the USA . If 'bush' had been for American people first then I would have no problem with him .

4YzexlD.gif

hey 'bush did ok a few times , better than mrobama but I do not like his and his families push for flooding the USA with third worlders looking to invade the USA . If 'bush' had been for American people first then I would have no problem with him .
last president we had that was for america first was carter.he was not the horrible president the LAMESTREAM media has always painted him to be and reagan wasnt the great man they painted him to be either.

last president we had that was for america first was carter.he was not the horrible president the LAMESTREAM media has always painted him to be and reagan wasnt the great man they painted him to be either.

neither Reagan nor Carter was great-----but ------carter was and remains----a disaster--------he is FOR on issue "his glorified place in history"

that is unless you consider a mass murderer which reagan was,a great man.lol

under carter,we never started any wars with anyone that is why the LAMESTREAM media villifies him and glorifies reagan cause reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president since then has expanded on.

Forum List

Back