I don't like black woman who wear wigs, makeup, and long eyelashes because.......

Every babe in H'wood and on network T.V.? Anybody ever see JFK's girlfriend M.M. without a wig and makeup? Apparently JFK's brother did and MM ended up on a slab.

they remind me of TRANNYS. That is not attractive, AT ALL. Where can I find a sweet laid back black woman who wears her a hair in a ponytail and don't wear makeup??
When you are young you can be picky as you like but the closer you get to forty the less you can be picky about.

they remind me of TRANNYS. That is not attractive, AT ALL. Where can I find a sweet laid back black woman who wears her a hair in a ponytail and don't wear makeup??
When you are young you can be picky as you like but the closer you get to forty the less you can be picky about.

I will never settle for UGLY or TRANNYISH looking women

iu

Im not attracted only LIGHT SKIN BLACK who are thick and have sexy feet
who are thick?.....you mean has some meat on them bones?...

THICK THIGHS
upload_2019-6-25_19-2-33.jpeg

iu

THICK THIGHS
View attachment 266426

Yes, that's what I like. Lot of weight on my face LOL

OK............My housekeeper.Intelligent, bright, beauty.14 years, Some Grenada blood in the family. Dad looks like a mini Ali.Mom is under 5 feet Mixx is about 5'7". I'm about 6'2"
memixa.jpg

Next time you’re logged in to blowupdoll.com just enter...female, big, black, laid back, ponytail, no makeup...and you’ll be licking peach pie out of that crevice-sized ass crack lickity-split!

At every HEB store I have been in they look like those sweet girls you want...

Stop hanging out at gay bars while pretending they are Metrosexual Clubs...

Next time you’re logged in to blowupdoll.com just enter...female, big, black, laid back, ponytail, no makeup...and you’ll be licking peach pie out of that crevice-sized ass crack lickity-split!

I need a HUMAN not a Doll mongo

Da fuck is a HEB Store?

Da fuck is a HEB Store?

Something you will never know about seeing you live outside Tejas.

iu

THICK THIGHS
View attachment 266426

If fbj was a guitar player, he would be Freddie King.

Forum List

Back