Is Trump guilty?

Is Trump guilty

• No

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Banned
I don't know, we are all guilty of something but I've yet to see any proof so I say no.

yep,guilty of kissing the asses of the zionists warmongers of Isreal. He has one more year left to prove he is our first REAL president since Kennedy to serve the people instead of the bankers.Kennedy like the patriot he was,tried to get rid of the evil CIA which is always starting wars in other countries doing the bidding of the fed.

when Kennedy signed an executive order that was in place for five months before he died,our money was backed by something of value,silver,the money we have now federal reserve notes is as worthless as monoploy money,its not backed by anything and the dollar is collapsing.

no president since then has reinstated his executive order to ban the fed,they are too afraid they will suffer the same fate if they do.

the CIA and the fed is the reason the world is in the mess and why wars are always started.He has had three years to get rid of them and he has done nothing and he just keeps appoiting war hawks to his cabinet.

I dont see that changing in this last year of his in his first term.

just another puppet for the establishment he is proving to be same as them all since LBJ.:mad:

on a positive note,I will say he is not as bad as all the other presidents we have had since Reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has expanded on.

still a puppet is a puppet and he has yet to fulfill his promise to make america great cause the ONLY way that can happen is get rid of the evil CIA,FED and FBI and he has not even tried to do that yet.

Last edited:
  • Banned
yep,guilty of kissing the asses of the zionists warmongers of Isreal. He has one more year left to prove he is our first REAL president since Kennedy to serve the people instead of the bankers.Kennedy like the patriot he was,tried to get rid of the evil CIA which is always starting wars in other countries doing the bidding of the fed.

when Kennedy signed an executive order that was in place for five months before he died,our money was backed by something of value,silver,the money we have now federal reserve notes is as worthless as monoploy money,its not backed by anything and the dollar is collapsing.

no president since then has reinstated his executive order to ban the fed,they are too afraid they will suffer the same fate if they do.

the CIA and the fed is the reason the world is in the mess and why wars are always started.He has had three years to get rid of them and he has done nothing and he just keeps appoiting war hawks to his cabinet.

just another puppet for the establishment he is proving to be same as them all since LBJ.:mad:

on a positive note,I will say he is not as bad as all the other presidents we have had since Reagan who got the ball rolling for the destruction of America that each president since then has expanded on.

still a puppet is a puppet and he has yet to fulfill his promise to make america great cause the ONLY way that can happen is get rid of the evil CIA,FED and FBI and he has not even tried to do that yet.
Triggered easily.

Got news for you. God's chosen people are the Israelites. Just because Jebus fed the multitudes with two mud cats doesn't invalidate anything. Oh, and Jebus was a Jew so there ya go.

Trump is guilty.........of making leftards whine and cry every single day no matter what. :lol:

iu

President Trump is guilty of driving the dimocrats and their evil followers right to the edge of their sanity, and they’ll be long over it by the end of his second term. The fall should be swift and hopefully the landing area won’t have all that many rocks, boulders, etc. as we certainly wouldn’t want the traitors to hurt themselves...too badly.

Forum List

Back