I don't believe this new poll (Pennsylvania, Biden +13)

A large percentage of Pennsylvanians have simply tuned out for the past nine months, and are paying no attention to the political noise.

When it becomes well-known that Biden wants to outlaw fracking and shut down the coal industry (no exaggeration), his lead will go up in smoke. Biden's stances on immigration will just be icing on the cake.
Actually, a lot of the citizens of Pennsylvania are tuned into getting rid of The Tyrant, Tom Wolfe.

Between Wolf, the First Pot Head Lieutenant Governor, and the 1st She Male the D's have a lot of bad representation here.
What is even worse is that Wolfe is Cuomo's little bitch. He does whatever the granny killer in NY does. They started putting covid positive patients into nursing homes. Right after the crossdressing sec of health here moved his mom out of a nursing home.

To Me, that is a deliberate act and any death that occurs because of it is a murder.
Exactly. Wolf is a turd that does what he's told.

Pennsylvania was very tight in 2016 therefore I believe this new poll from Monmouth is off:
In 2016 we had not seen how big of a failure trump would be.
Great point! You can't compare today's polls to 2016 since now, after three plus years, people have seen what an incompetent, aggressively unqualified mental pygmy occupies the white house.

Cool feelings bro. Not a lot of reality though.

A large percentage of Pennsylvanians have simply tuned out for the past nine months, and are paying no attention to the political noise.

When it becomes well-known that Biden wants to outlaw fracking and shut down the coal industry (no exaggeration), his lead will go up in smoke. Biden's stances on immigration will just be icing on the cake.
Biden also went leftists fringe with the cops are the enemy

Pennsylvania was very tight in 2016 therefore I believe this new poll from Monmouth is off:

Pennsylvania is very diverse state, a lot of this is a matter of turnout here.

Democrat leader James Carville described the Commonwealth as Philadelphia and Pittsburgh separated by civilization.

If the civilized parts of the state come out, Trump will not have a problem.
I live in Pittsburgh. Philadelphia is second only to Chicago in terms of ballot stuffing. It will be difficult to control the fraud Philly has in store considering how close Trump won this state. The union vote will be important electricians, carpenters, plumbers ect. Have thrived because of Trumps policies. They may tell their union hall and a phone pollster they're voting for Biden but paychecks talk and many will vote Trump.

Pittsburgh has a lot of libs, compared with the rest of the Commonwealth with the exception of Philadelphia. But I think a lot of the leftardism is due to the high number of big colleges in your town. If Duquesne U. and U. of Pitt aren't in session this fall, this will be a point of negativity for Sleepy Joe.

Even before Trump schlonged Clinton in 2016, most of PA is very down to earth and not radical at all. Not that many extremists in Mercer for sure, and fewer than that in neighboring counties like Venango and Crawford.

Yup the Nazi wannabee way of your hate party dictator is more up your alley.
The left are the haters...they are the ones acting out violently so I don't know what the fuck you are drooling over.....go back to bed boi....
What a pile of shit, here's a little stat that shows everything that needs to be said about hate in this country , In 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes , all 50 murderers were people directly associate with right wing hate group or made their position clear before killing others./ Buddy that all 50 out of 50 ,nothing defines you people better then this .
Dude your side is on TV every night breaking things and blocking traffic and beating folks up...busting windows smashing cars tearing down artworks like fascists always do....not even a nice try moron....go back to bed clown....get some rest and come back....
Kiss off , every single hate crime murder in 2018 belong to you right wing Nazi wannabees , you can't match that in a lifetime . You people are small pitiful people , when scum bag gets flushed your time from out under the rocks you lived under is over and you will put back under those rocks were you should still be and that will be the last time when your hate will be asked for and your voice in this country goes the same place scum bag will be going to , Down the shitter. The greasy bastard party ,time is up, you are history. Down with scum! ra ra

Things have changed since 2016. Biden is from Pennsylvania originally. Secondly the turnout among black voters is likely to be higher than it was in 2016. Also the report talks about Biden doing well in suburban counties. The suburbs are slipping away from Republicans.
In 2018, suburban voters turned out in great numbers for Democrats. You also have the coronavirus test which Trump continues to flunk.
Also in 2016, Trump won but finished with around 200,000 fewer votes than Obama did.

I do not believe that Pennsylvania is a sing state this time. It will go solidly for Biden.
Biden passes himself off as a Catholic. Like Pelosi. Whatever Religion they both had, left them a long time ago.
That is a hoot, your side is led by scum bag, he doesn't have a clue what Christianety is at all. He thinks it's a country in north Africa , Your comment is a real hoot.

Traditional Republicans will not show up to vote fore Trump. PA has a lot of agriculture that got fucked by Trump. Manufacturers who lost export business.

Yes we have a lot of stupid fucking right wing assholes & they will still vote Trump.

Actually, a lot of the citizens of Pennsylvania are tuned into getting rid of The Tyrant, Tom Wolfe.

Between Wolf, the First Pot Head Lieutenant Governor, and the 1st She Male the D's have a lot of bad representation here.
With other people seeing what supporters of their hate Nazi president says like this guy , many will move away from the pile of shit because most people puke when they read most hate party comments like this one.
The only hate being put out in the public arena is from the left. The left have been divisive since Nov. 2016. In all honesty, they were divisive before that, but it became a medical problem with them after 2016.
Ya you bet , we will trade hate list , heres' yours , you hate black. Mexicans, Muslims , The poor , the old, American veterans, gays, women, the American dream of everyone having a chance to get ahead, social security, medicare, public schools ,environment protection, Minimum wage, The hate everything other then fossil fuels for energy source , these right wingers here are very small people , who have no class and want to shoot everyone. God you people are big time haters,

Last edited:
Plugs was given this great news and he responded with:

"D-d-d-derp... googoo gaagaa.... spliffff tyyrssset blllaaaappp <burp> <wet fart>"

Bullshit. Only your right wing terrorist ilk want that.
No moron. A majority are fixated on removing him. The problem is, the legislature is neutered and ineffectual, and the Murderer will term limit out anyway. But the death deals have already been done .

By death deals I mean he is putting sick people in with the elderly.

No they are not. Only right wing crazies like you are fixated on removing him Trump is the one ho doesn't care how many people die as long as he is re-elected.

Things have changed since 2016. Biden is from Pennsylvania originally. Secondly the turnout among black voters is likely to be higher than it was in 2016. Also the report talks about Biden doing well in suburban counties. The suburbs are slipping away from Republicans.
In 2018, suburban voters turned out in great numbers for Democrats. You also have the coronavirus test which Trump continues to flunk.
Also in 2016, Trump won but finished with around 200,000 fewer votes than Obama did.

I do not believe that Pennsylvania is a sing state this time. It will go solidly for Biden.

Suburbs turning away from republicans as democrats burn their own cities?

Yes, there are pretty dumb people out there.

That is so much bullshit. Suburban voters are smarter than you as your comment shows your stupidity.

Trust no poll. They are marketing tools only.

I agree. After all, all the polls told us Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016.

Anyone who takes polls seriously is dumber than a box of rocks.

The exact comment that someone ho knows they are losing would say. I suppose Trump replaced his campaign manager because things are going so well.

I've said this for decades.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

It is still very possible that Biden could be elected.

You get enough ignorant fools in one place, and you can turn the most wealthy oil rich country in all of South America, into a pet-eating, starvation, crime filled, hell hole.

If you just gather enough morons in one place, you can turn an island with modern (at that time) health care system, into a impoverished wasteland where people can't even get Aspirin, and people are trying to float 1950s cars from Cuba to Miami.

So... we'll see. I personally still think Trump will win. But you never known. There are tons of stupid people in this country. Look at AOC saying the reason for all the murders in NYC, is because they want bread to feed their babies.

A group of unregulated (liberal) university students make less than a thousand phone calls and somehow the left trusts the score to indicate the results of the election. Monmouth had Hillary up by nearly the same percentage in the summer of 2016

This is 2020 not 2016. The polls had the Democrats up by a average of 7.3% in the generic ballot in 2018. The final margin was Democrats up by 8.4%. 5 pollsters were less than 1 percentage point off while 2 more came within 2 points. The favorite pollsters of Trump supporters Rasmussen had Republicans up by 1. They only missed by 9 points.

I've said this for decades.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

It is still very possible that Biden could be elected.

You get enough ignorant fools in one place, and you can turn the most wealthy oil rich country in all of South America, into a pet-eating, starvation, crime filled, hell hole.

If you just gather enough morons in one place, you can turn an island with modern (at that time) health care system, into a impoverished wasteland where people can't even get Aspirin, and people are trying to float 1950s cars from Cuba to Miami.

So... we'll see. I personally still think Trump will win. But you never known. There are tons of stupid people in this country. Look at AOC saying the reason for all the murders in NYC, is because they want bread to feed their babies.

Or there aren't enough stupid voters for Trump to in. Trump relies on stupid people to vote for him.

Forum List

Back