I don' care who you are

Discussion in 'Humor' started by bigrebnc1775, Sep 6, 2010.

1. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    You will laugh your ass off at this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INlrhGnNyu8&p=5B38DE4507B5F32C&playnext=1]YouTube - Megan Fox Can Save Mark Sanford[/ame]

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    I want to suck Megan Foxs' toe thumbs. (I couldn't get past that pic of her)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2010
  3. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,187
    "Only admit to what you've already been caught at." Not necessarily. Guys - consider this:

You are in bed with a bimbo in a motel. The door bursts open. It's your wife, who has followed you to the motel and bribed the motel manager to give her an extra key to your room. As you and the bimbo pull the sheets up over your naked bodies, your wife takes one, long, piercing look at the two of you, turns on her heel and slams the door behind her. All you hear her say on the way out has something to do with a lawyer . . .

Are you toast? Nooo, nooo, nooooooo! Not at all. The scene: next morning at the breakfast table. Your wife is slamming plates into the cupboard and, of course, not speaking to you. You: "Honey, let me tell you - last night, you were all over the bed, hopping around, yelling, screaming. You must have been having one hell of a vivid nightmare. I remember, at one point, you were mumbling something about a key and then a bimbo and then something about a lawyer. I tell you, I have NEVER seen anyone having such a REALISTIC dream in my life. Tell me, what was it about?"

Know how they really don't want to believe the worst? If she's at that stage, you should be OK.

4. bigrebnc1775

bigrebnc1775 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,830
    Have you ever tried that?