I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree---
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it. nope, nope, nope!​

And just think of that safety net of free military healthcare you have had, sitting on your pedestal. It must be so easy to point fingers and preach your opposition when you are spoon fed.:eusa_shhh:

Thanks SFC-O!

Faboo!

(from an Email)

Dr .Seuss speaks again!

dr-seuss-clipart-dr-seuss-clip-art-green-eggs-and-ham-picture-1left.gif

I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.

And just think of that safety net of free military healthcare you have had, sitting on your pedestal. It must be so easy to point fingers and preach your opposition when you are spoon fed.:eusa_shhh:

I earned it dickhead, it wasn't and isn't free.

Holy shit, anyone who thinks military retirees are living high on the hog obviously don't know any!

(from an Email)

Dr .Seuss speaks again!

Free? Are you implying that Ollie didn't earn it? Why yes, yes you are. Wadda jackass.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
(from an Email)

Dr .Seuss speaks again!

Whether you "earned" it or not isn't the issue. As a service member, I have no doubt you have met plenty of soldiers who were just going through the motions, and ended up getting kicked out, all the while before they got kicked out they were entitled to healthcare provided to them by Uncle Sam.

The issue here is that while you were in the midst of your duties, you never had the burden of worrying that if you got injured, you would go bankrupt paying for doctor's expenses.

BTW, I was active duty Marine Corps, 2001-2007, and I do understand that military healthcare is not free. Having been out 3 years, and recognizing during the time of my service just how inefficient military healthcare could be, I would still rather have that inefficient system as opposed to what I see out here which is people who can't afford to go to a doctor, going to the ER for things that could otherwise be squared away by a quick visit to a family doctor.

I agree that this universal healthcare "solution" is a farce, and I don't think that there will be a sufficient solution given the way that the political system here in America works. But on the same token, I don't sit on a pedestal pointing fingers and claiming that universal healthcare is worse than the already shitty predicament America is in right now.

(from an Email)

Dr .Seuss speaks again!

Free? Are you implying that Ollie didn't earn it? Why yes, yes you are. Wadda jackass.
No you are. You don't know what I was implying, because you are taking extensive liberty in what you read, as opposed to what was actually written. That is the makings of a delusional mind.:eusa_whistle:

Whether you "earned" it or not isn't the issue. As a service member, I have no doubt you have met plenty of soldiers who were just going through the motions, and ended up getting kicked out, all the while before they got kicked out they were entitled to healthcare provided to them by Uncle Sam.

The issue here is that while you were in the midst of your duties, you never had the burden of worrying that if you got injured, you would go bankrupt paying for doctor's expenses.

BTW, I was active duty Marine Corps, 2001-2007, and I do understand that military healthcare is not free. Having been out 3 years, and recognizing during the time of my service just how inefficient military healthcare could be, I would still rather have that inefficient system as opposed to what I see out here which is people who can't afford to go to a doctor, going to the ER for things that could otherwise be squared away by a quick visit to a family doctor.

I agree that this universal healthcare "solution" is a farce, and I don't think that there will be a sufficient solution given the way that the political system here in America works. But on the same token, I don't sit on a pedestal pointing fingers and claiming that universal healthcare is worse than the already shitty predicament America is in right now.

Then why did you post this? And just think of that safety net of free military healthcare you have had, sitting on your pedestal.

Last edited:
(from an Email)

Dr .Seuss speaks again!

If you live to be 150, we could not pay you the debt we owe.

Ignore the rabid whiners, Ollie. You're so far above them, they can't even see the soles of your shoes.

Then why did you post this: And just think of that safety net of free military healthcare you have had, sitting on your pedestal.

I'm not sitting on a pedestal. I understand how the world outside of the military works in regards to healthcare. If I were on a pedestal, I would not understand how that world works, and I would be like most of you.

Ignore the rabid whiners, Ollie. You're so far above them, they can't even see the soles of your shoes.

And you put this guy on a pedestal. It's quite telling.:cuckoo:

Then why did you post this: And just think of that safety net of free military healthcare you have had, sitting on your pedestal.

I'm not sitting on a pedestal. I understand how the world outside of the military works in regards to healthcare. If I were on a pedestal, I would not understand how that world works, and I would be like most of you.

You didn't answer the question.

And you put this guy on a pedestal. It's quite telling.:cuckoo:

Where did I mention a pedestal? Read my words - don't write them for me. I am free to speak as I see fit - because of people like Ollie. I respect him and if I thank him every day for the rest of my life, it would not be enough.

I'll stay off the pedestal if you don't mind. I prefer to be down here with my troops in the trenches.

You didn't answer the question.

Yes I did.

Forum List

Back