I Disagree

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Though "can happen" is pretty ambiguous.
The Kenosha Riots Prove It Can Happen Anywhere

Where I stays, Houston suburbs, the rednecks out number them vastly- there are likely more people willing to stand up to this bullshit in Harris and Montgomery and Waller county and Fort Bend county than the entire population of Wisconsin- probably just Harris county alone- they might, and I emphasize "might" get away with it in Houston proper- but I bet they won't-

Keep rotating the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) candidates out of office. NO RETIREMENTS/PERKS either. Vote & support constitutionally based(original intent) 3rd party/TRUE independents.

Where I stays, Houston suburbs, the rednecks out number them vastly- there are likely more people willing to stand up to this bullshit in Harris and Montgomery and Waller county and Fort Bend county than the entire population of Wisconsin- probably just Harris county alone- they might, and I emphasize "might" get away with it in Houston proper- but I bet they won't-

Here, if the police were ever told by local government to stand down against any such incursion by those people (which they would not be), the residents would simply tell them to get out of the way.

There's been a few minor incidents downtown but our local LEO's put a stop to it right quick.

Forum List

Back