I did something retarded today and won't make this mistake again

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It was a total of 16 baseball games today and I bet on all of them like a dumb ass and only won 1 out of 18.

Im supposed to be on the games that gives me the best chance to win not all of them. What was I thinking?

BTW: when I dont bet on the Yankees all the fuck they do is hit homeruns

It was a total of 16 baseball games today and I bet on all of them like a dumb ass and only won 1 out of 18.

Im supposed to be on the games that gives me the best chance to win not all of them. What was I thinking?

Today is your only day for brain farting?

Never bet on a sure thing because usually you lose...

Today is your only day for brain farting?

Never bet on a sure thing because usually you lose...

The only lock in the MLB is that the Orioles won't 10 runs in any game the rest of this season

fbj said:
The only lock in the MLB is that the Orioles won't 10 runs in any game the rest of this season
Considering 8 Runs Is A Real Good Day
While The Average Is About Four
Don't Knock Baltimore
Because You Could Say That About Any Team

Charlottesville Is The One And Only Tangible Event They Have
(Nevermind The Swastika Waving Plants)
Gotta Cling To It

Antifa Storms Prayer Breakfasts
But...Charlottesville !! Charlottesville !!!

A total of 16 and you won 1 out of 18? lol, was it 16 or 18?

Charlottesville Is The One And Only Tangible Event They Have
(Nevermind The Swastika Waving Plants)
Gotta Cling To It

Antifa Storms Prayer Breakfasts
But...Charlottesville !! Charlottesville !!!

Oops....
Killed A Tab
So Solly.....

fbj said:
Considering 8 Runs Is A Real Good Day
While The Average Is About Four
Don't Knock Baltimore
Because You Could Say That About Any Team

I forgot the Marlins, Allergic to scoring runs

www.gifsforum.com_images_gif_dis_20gon_20be_20good_grand_this_gon_b_gud_gif.gif

Damn fbj, you're on a set income and do NOT have a system, obviously.

You should not be bettin' on baseball, bro.

Did you research how all the players were doing and injuries and game stats and all that, er no? :rolleyes:

My lil younger friend killed that shit, boy! Well, until he lost a grand.

Did you research how all the players were doing and injuries and game stats and all that, er no? :rolleyes:

I only focus on the teams who score the most runs. Yankess, Dodgers, Twins, and Astros

I only focus on the teams who score the most runs. Yankess, Dodgers, Twins, and Astros

If you're putting your money out there like that, you better damn well know what's going on or don't be puttin' it out there.

How much was each bet?

If you're putting your money out there like that, you better damn well know what's going on or don't be puttin' it out there.

How much was each bet?

No I choose one of those teams each night not all four. I forgot the Braves which was the bet I made tonight and won

Just trying to help ,,a gambler all my life bet on football baseball and baskets Had a bookmaker After many years got tired of paying his mortgage Now I refine my gambling to a good crap game in Atlantic City Quit now save 1000's Make mind bets

And look at what price you're laying 2-1 and more

Just trying to help ,,a gambler all my life bet on football baseball and baskets Had a bookmaker After many years got tired of paying his mortgage Now I refine my gambling to a good crap game in Atlantic City Quit now save 1000's Make mind bets

the easiest way to win is live bets

the easiest way to win is live bets
The people you bet with win big Maybe you're an exception

Forum List

Back