I did something retarded today and won't make this mistake again

BTW you can win a day a week maybe even a month but I'll give you 10-1 you'll be a loser if you bet all year

It was a total of 16 baseball games today and I bet on all of them like a dumb ass and only won 1 out of 18.

Im supposed to be on the games that gives me the best chance to win not all of them. What was I thinking?

BTW: when I dont bet on the Yankees all the fuck they do is hit homeruns

I think its better to bet on basketball for the most part, dominant teams are going to remain so. You kind of know when they are playing locked in but in baseball anything can happen. a team can score 12 runs one day and forget how to hit the next.

Just trying to help ,,a gambler all my life bet on football baseball and baskets Had a bookmaker After many years got tired of paying his mortgage Now I refine my gambling to a good crap game in Atlantic City Quit now save 1000's Make mind bets

the easiest way to win is live bets
I've found that the easiest way to win betting on sports is pay attention to the point spread and always pick the favored team but don't give away any points.

For instance, I live in Toledo. There are a lot of die hard Lions fans and Browns fans around here that always believe their team is going to win.

Say, if the Steelers are favored by 9 points over the Browns. I go to those Browns fans and goad them about how the Steelers are going beat the Browns. Of course a die hard Browns fan will argue against that. So I tell them to put their money where their mouth is.

It's a sucker's bet.

bookies let you take the favorite and lay no points but you'd be paying big odds if you lost

I did something retarded today…

Have you ever done anything that's not retarded? Based on what postings I've seen from you, I very much doubt it.

Well I learned from that retarded mistake and now bet the right way. So my betting funds stretch a lot longer because I only bet on these teams

Yankees
Mets
Nats
Twins
Rays

I no longer place a wager on every game on the schedule which was the highest level of betting retardation

Just trying to help ,,a gambler all my life bet on football baseball and baskets Had a bookmaker After many years got tired of paying his mortgage Now I refine my gambling to a good crap game in Atlantic City Quit now save 1000's Make mind bets

I've found that the easiest way to win betting on sports is pay attention to the point spread and always pick the favored team but don't give away any points.

For instance, I live in Toledo. There are a lot of die hard Lions fans and Browns fans around here that always believe their team is going to win.

Say, if the Steelers are favored by 9 points over the Browns. I go to those Browns fans and goad them about how the Steelers are going beat the Browns. Of course a die hard Browns fan will argue against that. So I tell them to put their money where their mouth is.

It's a sucker's bet.

Number 1 betting rule is............"Never bet on your favorite team"

It was a total of 16 baseball games today and I bet on all of them like a dumb ass and only won 1 out of 18.

Im supposed to be on the games that gives me the best chance to win not all of them. What was I thinking?

BTW: when I dont bet on the Yankees all the fuck they do is hit homeruns

I think its better to bet on basketball for the most part, dominant teams are going to remain so. You kind of know when they are playing locked in but in baseball anything can happen. a team can score 12 runs one day and forget how to hit the next.

Like the Orioles scoring 8 runs and beating the Astros 8-7 on sunday. I stick to betting on the constant hitting teams

Yankees
Cubs at home
Phillies at home
Twins
Dodgers

It's a sucker's bet.

No. That is not the #1 betting rule.

FYI fbj

Compulsive gambling - Symptoms and causes

It's a sucker's bet.

FYI fbj

I have none of those symptons

It's a sucker's bet.

FYI fbj

But if you do later, I just want you to know that help is available.

I certainly wouldn't say that everyone who loses like you has a problem, I'm just saying....

HELP IS AVAILABLE

If you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

It's a sucker's bet.

FYI fbj

But if you do later, I just want you to know that help is available.

I certainly wouldn't say that everyone who loses like you has a problem, I'm just saying....

HELP IS AVAILABLE

If you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me.

I have a betting CAP and STRATEGY so I am good

Forum List

Back